Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
As everyone knows, there's few player in AS region. This is why I live in asia but I always play on EU region. For me, it's 70 ping on AS region, 160 ping on EU region and 300 ping on NA region.

In the past one and a half years I played on cubecraft, I've always been said to be a lagger, or even a "hacker" after I killed someone due to my high ping.I swear, I want to play with low ping more than any of those who complain about my ping problem. But it's unchangeable due to the distance from my laptop to the server. I feel helpless for it.

This afternoon, there's still no player on AS's ffa, so I joined EU ffa. Two toxic players came and they wanted to create troubles. They found my ping wasn't normal, so they began to say rude words after I killed them or they killed me.

未命名-1.png

Firstable, I didn't do or say anything to them before. They 2v1ed to me first.

Second, I swear I'm not abusing high ping. I said I want to play with low ping more than any of those who complain about my ping problem many times before.

Third, high ping is
disadvantage to me in pvp. I know it might be hard to combo or aim , but it will only be harder for me to do this.

Fourth, it's ffa. If you don't want to play with high pinger like me, just don't attack me. I won't attack you either. But these two toixc players
kept saying rude words of regional discrimination, which confused me a lot. I love cubecraft with all my heart, I've been playing on cubecraft for one and a half years, and I'm also looking forward to playing with players from different regions, but......can't Asians really play on EU region when there's no other player on AS region......just because of the ping problem? I can't understand.

Attachments

• 未命名-2.png
    未命名-2.png
    179.9 KB · Views: 66

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I did experience high ping like you at some point. While I am a bedrock player, I also experienced it on Java. When Asian servers came out on the server, my ping spiked to 400 ms due to incorrect server routing (I was supposed to be in EU region, and I was placed in Asia) and I became way too powerful on Java. It was unfair so I decided to ask CubeCraft to fix my server routing to get lower ping again. Also I played with 150 ping and had no problems.

Edit: Ping abusing, really? I don't believe its anywhere in the rules. Players can have high ping and its not their fault they cannot have low ping due to lack of players in a region or they are unable to go to another country

Reactions: shuiqwe

shuiqwe

Novice Member
Oct 5, 2022
Shanghai
space.bilibili.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I became way too powerful on Java.
I didn't become too powerful when my ping was 160.

It's nearly impossible to shoot accurately with 160 ping when I use bow.
It's also a disadvantage for me when I use shields or lava buckets ( but high ping doesn't affect flint and steel, I often use flint and steel in skywars ) .

Also, when I use a sword to pvp, my opponent has delay in knockback, but I have more delay in knockback and damage.

In eggwars, when my opponent is low and tries to run away, the can easily run away and place blocks to block my way to escape to heal, but when I'm low, it's hard for me to escape due to my high ping.

I think I'll be better if my ping is low. But even if my ping is high and I might not be as good as I play on my country's own servers, I'm willing to play cubecraft because I rellay love this server.

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I didn't become too powerful when my ping was 160.

It's nearly impossible to shoot accurately with 160 ping when I use bow.
It's also a disadvantage for me when I use shields or lava buckets ( but high ping doesn't affect flint and steel, I often use flint and steel in skywars ) .

Also, when I use a sword to pvp, my opponent has delay in knockback, but I have more delay in knockback and damage.

In eggwars, when my opponent is low and tries to run away, the can easily run away and place blocks to block my way to escape to heal, but when I'm low, it's hard for me to escape due to my high ping.

I think I'll be better if my ping is low. But even if my ping is high and I might not be as good as I play on my country's own servers, I'm willing to play cubecraft because I rellay love this server.
Sorry forgot to mention that I became powerful with 400 ping, not 150. One time when I played Solo EggWars, someone called hacks on me because I was dealing more DPS than normal due to high ping (150 ping). But yes, delays with shooting and dealing damage can be annoying

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
FFA may just be the most toxic cesspool we have on this server, and I do not see a human way to make any changes to this, unless we start to warn / punish players simply for ''offense'' or ''being mean''.

I do play FFA regularly as well, and best advice I can give is to utilize the /ignore command. There is no physical way to prevent people from targeting you, but you do have the tools to ignore their talk.

Take it from me, it's overall much healthier and more pleasant to literally ignore these players.
Aside from that, nothing you can do honestly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Velocidad wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicitaciones! ;)
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Top Bottom