Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Razz

Dec 28, 2016
USA
Enjoyed the vid @Phids, keep them coming... I wish my laptop did not lag as much. I let my son use our PC and so he beats me up all the time when we are on opposite sides.

I have been more of a MC builder and need to have much more PvP practice to compete with you. Hope to see you in game some time as I'm only going to get better PvPing better players like yourself. Do you play other maps or stick with that one exclusively?

Phids

Jun 16, 2016
Enjoyed the vid @Phids, keep them coming... I wish my laptop did not lag as much. I let my son use our PC and so he beats me up all the time when we are on opposite sides.

I have been more of a MC builder and need to have much more PvP practice to compete with you. Hope to see you in game some time as I'm only going to get better PvPing better players like yourself. Do you play other maps or stick with that one exclusively?

Any time you want to pvp me let me know we can work something out. Takes practice and patients. I play other maps but don't like them to be frank. Not catered toward pvp lovers like myself.

Reactions: _Razz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom