Should cubecraft add paypal?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No!

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

Luc Wolterink

May 31, 2015
Hey I'm ScaryCity a Diamond rank on Cubecraft so a user of the cubecraft store, i use paypal for almost every payment i make. i was looking around in the store today to find out that Paypal wasn't a payment option, i would like to use paypal as payment option in the future!

-ScaryCity / Luc Wolterink

Dimond rank

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
From what I have heard, they used to have paypal, but removed it. It sounded like too many people were charging back their purchases and there were also many issues with payments when paypal was used.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
As @TheBrownster904 said, the Paypal option was removed because too many people were asking for payback when they were about to leave the server.And if that is added back, so many people will buy the rank with Paypal and they will ask Cubecraft to payback, and there will be no way for Cubecraft to keep run the server.

Reactions: TheBrownster

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
As @TheBrownster904 said, the Paypal option was removed because too many people were asking for payback when they were about to leave the server.And if that is added back, so many people will buy the rank with Paypal and they will ask Cubecraft to payback, and there will be no way for Cubecraft to keep run the server.
Your half correct yes thats exactly what would happen but people abused it by asking fir a refund immediatly this meant they kept the rank perks and the server paid for it

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
I would much rather have the server running instead of being killed off cause too many people asked for a refund after they were done with the server ;P Just use a different payment method?

Joe Henry

Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2015
United Kingdom
Hello,

Currently we don't support PayPal on our online store. This is due to a high amount of fraud that is being committed with this payment method. There are no plans to add it back in the near future.

If you wish to purchase a rank you'll need to use a credit/debit card or another local payment method.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

D

Deleted member 254738

Mejor que añadan Paypal, ni a mi me deja comprar y solo por una cosa tan pequeña que lo prohíban no me parece justo, es mas vamos ganando a los ardidos de acá en votos xd

G

Gamerfull

Mejor que añadan Paypal, ni a mi me deja comprar y solo por una cosa tan pequeña que lo prohíban no me parece justo, es mas vamos ganando a los ardidos de acá en votos xd
Please do not relive threads that no one has answered before. Thank you

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
D

Deleted member 254738

Please don't reply to threads that have not been replied to in over 14 days as it's considered necroposting, which is against the forum rules - All the forum rules can be found here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Lock? @Marieke2001
Pero porque esta prohibido el necroposting? eso nunca lo había visto prohibido, de todas maneras esto no esta resuelto ya que es necesario Paypal o algún método mas, no es justo que te bloqueen la compra en paymentwall ademas Paypal esta creciendo, no les conviene quitarlo, y no seria mejor cerrar la conversación? Gracias un saludo.

G

Gamerfull

Pero porque esta prohibido el necroposting? eso nunca lo había visto prohibido, de todas maneras esto no esta resuelto ya que es necesario Paypal o algún método mas, no es justo que te bloqueen la compra en paymentwall ademas Paypal esta creciendo, no les conviene quitarlo, y no seria mejor cerrar la conversación? Gracias un saludo.
Talk to Joe Henry, but please do not relive threads over 14 days, which as stated above is considered necroposting and goes against the rules of the Server.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom