• Display both players time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Changes to piano map (competitive)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
To start things of, great work on the new (or should I say renewed ;)) parkour game! I quite like it so far, but I think there is room for improvement to help it sustain for a longer period, instead of fading away with the hype train.

Casual (easy, normal hard)
  • Add a leaderboard for best times (general, not personal)
  • Move 'Drought' to 'medium' because of length
  • Remove the chickens under de first 2 jumps in the first level of the map 'barn' (You don't get teleported back when you fall on them)
  • Add a 'play again' button
  • Add a way to go to the next set of levels via chat (just like 'next level', but instead to a new set of levels)
Competitive
As for competitive, I currently don't like it too much (it's fun, don't get me wrong, but it could be way better).
  • First te maps are too big to really ever notice the player. I would suggest to make smaller maps where the opponent is better visible or have both players on the same 'track' and make them transparant. This would add some more tension.
  • Display the both players best time, making you think 'oh he is noob' or 'Oh, he is really good'.
  • Display checkpoint progression on the side of the screen.
  • Add a few more checkpoint (like 2 more on every map). Currently it doesn't really feel like a race, because one mistake will set you back too far. Players tend to take it slow as not failing is more important than speed (this should remain this way, but by adding a few more checkpoints players will have more 'motivation' to try to go faster)
  • On the piano map, I really dislike the ladder parkour. It's tedious and the lack of checkpoint(s) before the ladder jumps forces the player to jump the entire piano part again, which is in comparison to easy.
At last I would like to see some more gamemodes in 'competitive' another thread suggested to add parkour mini-game to parkour. A few of these games type of minigames or gamemodes such as 1v1v1v1 or 2v2 would give players some options, which would increase the retention of the players interest.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything :3 please stay active youre amazing
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thank you for everything! Best of luck!
Eli wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations on your promotion!!!
Eli wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Wujuu, felicidades!!!
Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Top Bottom