Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vrobot86

Mar 21, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Depends on what kind of waffle 🧇 but crepes are also good, but I made a crepes cake once and never did it for waffles, hmmm so crepes/pancakes because you can make cake with it. 😂🍰
That sounds pretty tasty :)

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Waffles ofc
ED92D6C9-9C00-4DC6-BEE9-D966AA3A7149.gif

• Love
Reactions: Reesle

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Waffles and pancakes are both popular breakfast foods. Waffles are typically crispier and have a unique grid-like pattern due to the waffle iron used to cook them. Pancakes, on the other hand, are fluffier and have a smooth surface.

Both waffles and pancakes can be served with various toppings such as butter, syrup, whipped cream, fruit, and chocolate chips. Ultimately, the choice between waffles and pancakes comes down to personal preference. Some people prefer the crispy texture of waffles, while others enjoy the fluffy texture of pancakes.

Personally they both are great, for me it depends on the day, time, etc.

Reactions: vrobot86 and Reesle

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
I enjoy them all quite a bit, but prefer crepes over waffles and waffles over pancakes. Although I’m not much of a breakfast food eater so I don’t have any of them very often.

Reactions: vrobot86 and Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom