Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, so lately, I've been doing a lot of stuff with texture packs. Editing textures, implementing CIT's, etc. I've kinda run out of ideas of stuff to implement into my pack, so I thought I could try to help people with editing there's, say if they don't have a good photo editor, or simply don't know how. I'm calling this my texture pack factory, so thanks a lot to @Maaarijn for inspiring me with this idea. If you don't know, a while back, Maaarijn had a pfp factory, where he made cool pfps for people.

Here's what I can do for you -
- Make minor edits to shapes of items
- Change color of items, if you want a different color
- Implement CIT textures (CIT's basically add a unique texture to an item if certain conditions are met, such as having a certain enchantment. Here's a link to a thread I made where I showed my texture pack. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/texture-pack-showcase.269279/ In the video see how different items had different textures because of different enchantments, those are CIT's)

I get I can't do alot, but I'm not super good at making texture packs. That's why for now, I will only edit packs, if I made a completely custom one, I would die from losing my sanity.

So yea, if you want an edit to your pack, reply to this thread with a pack link, and then tell me what you want edited/added. The more stuff you want edited, the longer it will take, and remember I will only add/edit things that are in the list above.

I'm kinda busy right now but less busy on weekends. On the weekend, it might take me only a few hours to get the pack back to you, but on weekdays, when I do more schoolwork, it will take longer. I really can't say how long :/ When I'm done editing the pack, I will reply to your post with a pack link. If it isn't working, or there is something else you want changed, reply to this thread again, and describe what you want changed.

Another thing is that I am not great at editing textures above version 1.12.2, but if you have a pack in modern versions of the game edited, I will certainly try, but it will take a little longer for me to figure out.

Thanks,
Owl

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, this is just an update for anyone people who have seen this thread, because no one has asked for anything. Maybe you already have CIT's in your pack, but if you don't I feel like you don't understand how stupidly op they are, so let me give you some examples.
- change textures based on enchantments, so you can know if a bow is power or punch, if a diamond sword is sharp 2 or sharp 5 in eggwars
- change textures based on the number of items there are in the stack. This means you could change the texture of gapples, say if if there someone had 1-10 gaps, they would be red 11-20, they would be blu, allowing you to know approximately how stacked your opponent is. Basically a form of /invsee but without hacking
- change textures based on durability. You could have 3 different textures for armor, one for new armor, one for partially used armor, and one for about to break armor, so you could know who has more durability on their armor.

Some people have asked me if this is cheating, but I have asked many times and people have said it is ok. Example - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cit-texture-pack.260518/ No staff member ever said no, and the people who did respond said CIT textures were allowed.

Basically, I really enjoy editing texture packs, and I'm kinda out of ideas for my pack, so I'm hoping people will want edits to their pack that I can do, because I enjoy the editing, and I want to let people know about CIT's, because like you can see in the examples and in the video in the thread I linked in my original post, they are so super useful. (I wouldn't be suprised if they became banned)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom