Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wandertje

Novice Member
Nov 26, 2016
Wander's mancave
YouTube.com
Hello Cubecraftians - or forumpeople.

I would like to suggest to give points you earn in a game, for example after breaking a egg, after the game finishes. This way you minimalize the amount of ragequitters, because if you do not finish the round, you won't get any points.

I hope you like this one.

- Wandertje

Reactions: Lilleh__

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello Cubecraftians - or forumpeople.

I would like to suggest to give points you earn in a game, for example after breaking a egg, after the game finishes. This way you minimalize the amount of ragequitters, because if you do not finish the round, you won't get any points.

I hope you like this one.

- Wandertje
No
That means people who have to go for any reason get no points
Or anyone kicked by nocheatplus
How about connection errors
People leaving posses no problem at all they die and are out of the game they leave
No problems at all

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It's a neat idea and all, but I don't really see any need to change it. Once a player dies, there is usually no reason left for them to actually stay. This would basically punish people for losing, forcing them to stay in a match that they no longer have any involvement in. -1

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I may be a bit dumb, but can anyone explain me what this guy is suggesting? I don't really understand his suggestion.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I may be a bit dumb, but can anyone explain me what this guy is suggesting? I don't really understand his suggestion.
They're suggesting that you only receive points - from any and all sources - after the game has ended. This would mean that you would receive nothing from getting kills, objectives, etc. unless you stay in the game until the very end.

Reactions: Ducky

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't support this suggestion because everyone could have an internet connection problem. Don't forgot the other situations by which you can get disconnected.
Also, it just should stay like it is now. You get points from killing other people and from destroying eggs. That's how it should be and should stay.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Disagree.
Staying in the whole game is a waste of time and not fun for the spectators. Unless you are with friends
Also, this is very similar to Other servers and Cubecraft wants to stay original.
This would not increase Points it would decrease them because no one will want to stay the entire game.

-1 for me

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Good idea as it will decrease ragequits but the problems have been pointed out -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom