• never

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
Open Party system similar to the Hive

CubeCraft's party system is pretty good compared to other ones on the bedrock platform. I have never had any technical problems with it and you can play with a decent amount of friends without paying a lot of money(extra slots/VIP rank). I was playing on the hive and joined my friend's party and he queued solo's(i don't really play hive besides build battle :D). It took me a second to realize that he was coming to kill me because I assumed that we were in duo's since I haven't seen this party feature on any other servers that I play on.

My suggestion is for an open party system to be available on Cubecraft so you are able to queue into any game mode with friend or foe and play without sniping

- I have thought about something like this for a while before I even started streaming/uploading videos just to play with friends, but after streaming and being limited to sniping/playing mega game modes(that cause lag for a lot of people) this would make interaction with viewers more fluid ending the 3...2...1... era for cube mc streamers
- I was reading through other threads that suggested this and everyone always comments "this will just make it easier for people to team together or boost". while this is true someone teaming shouldn't prevent anyone from reporting them to the forums. People team every day without this feature being implemented. Saying that is really just a lazy excuse.

If anyone does take the time to read this I would really appreciate any feedback on this idea <#

CeleryAskin

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
+1 from me. I remember when I used to play Hive a lot, I'd be with 3 other friends and we'd play Build duos. this was cool since even though there were 4 of us, we were all able to get in the same game together without sniping. and as you said, it'd be loads easier for streamers

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It will just incourage teaming.
I haven't seen teaming since last year, i know other people have but i haven't, this would make it easier to team and therefore more common, reporting isnt meant to be a thing that should just be a solution, the purpose of reporting people is that you shouldnt have to report ever again as all the people have been banned or learnt their lesson (i know thats not going to happen).
And your counter argument of "you are lazy if you write this" is class.

That's not to say that i wouldn't use it, i would, i like the idea but it would just be heavily abused.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
As Conea said, it encourage players and push them to team I disagree, but if you play fairly without teaming and following the rules then it might be fine

Reactions: Conea64

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I disagree, like others said it will encourage teaming. Also when private games come out you can still play against youre friend if you both take part in a private game. I just think way to many people would start teaming.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom