Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

golden7942

Apr 2, 2021
Like an hour ago I was playing egg wars with my friend who happened to be streaming on twitch (would send it here but no advertising lol) and then out of nowhere we get rushed so I would like to say overpowered items is too overpowered since I think like for a few gold ingots that's an instant eff 2 diamond pickaxe so you can break just about anything really to get to the eggs. PLUS a sharp 2 iron sword against leather bundle prot 4 is just useless as you sit there for about 2 minutes just hitting each other and if you both have gapples, you're stuck for longer just healing and fighting since golden apples are cheap as heck in op items. So yeah that's all I wanted to post here and that op items should be removed or just nerfed by a lot or a bit.

Reactions: ita2755

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I like overpowered items because the games are really fast. If I join a game of Eggwars, I dont want to play the same game for 30 minutes. I dont know if you are playing on Bedrock or Java, but on Bedrock fights dont take really long with leather and iron/stone swords. If they nerf overpowered items, it isnt very different from normal items anymore.

golden7942

Apr 2, 2021
I like overpowered items because the games are really fast. If I join a game of Eggwars, I dont want to play the same game for 30 minutes. I dont know if you are playing on Bedrock or Java, but on Bedrock fights dont take really long with leather and iron/stone swords. If they nerf overpowered items, it isnt very different from normal items anymore.
Gotta agree with this tbh

Reactions: Vrachtschip

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Like an hour ago I was playing egg wars with my friend who happened to be streaming on twitch (would send it here but no advertising lol) and then out of nowhere we get rushed so I would like to say overpowered items is too overpowered since I think like for a few gold ingots that's an instant eff 2 diamond pickaxe so you can break just about anything really to get to the eggs. PLUS a sharp 2 iron sword against leather bundle prot 4 is just useless as you sit there for about 2 minutes just hitting each other and if you both have gapples, you're stuck for longer just healing and fighting since golden apples are cheap as heck in op items. So yeah that's all I wanted to post here and that op items should be removed or just nerfed by a lot or a bit.
I disagree, overpowered is called overpowered for a reason... In my opinion it’s much more fun than normal and definitely better than hardcore 💀 If it wasn’t cheap to get op weapons/armour I think it’d just be like the other game modes and wouldn’t really stand out, I also think a lot of people only buy VIP for eggwars because of OP.
- Adam

Reactions: golden7942

Lotaniq

Aug 6, 2016
I think OP is for people that want fast games. And i totally agree that i dont want to be in the same game for 30 minutes. If u do not like the OP gear at the start and dont care about the lenght of a match, u should play normal.

Reactions: LeCastel and Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I think OP is for people that want fast games. And i totally agree that i dont want to be in the same game for 30 minutes. If u do not like the OP gear at the start and dont care about the lenght of a match, u should play normal.
I agree, I think op is the fastest game mode out of the 3 and that’s what I use to speedrun on Eggwars.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
I disagree with your suggestion. There are tons of people, like me, that like overpowered items in Eggwars. From my point of view, it's the best one if you want to rush other enemies. If you don't like overpowered, just leave the game or vote for another type of items with gold rank (Java) or eggwars rank (Bedrock).
Once again, overpowered items should not be removed or nerfed just because a few people don't like it.

Reactions: Adxm

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree with people that say that OP items are necessary to make games faster, as playing all the time with normal items can unnecessarily extend the game and OP items are the best to rush enemies and finish the game quickly. But I also think that is necessary to play sometimes using normal equipment to make the game more challenging. Of course you can play with normal items but only if you own gold rank or higher to vote for the type of items you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom