Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
T
Hi, wouldn’t it be cool if Obsidian Ranks could attach a lead to players of lower ranks and drag them around the lobby at will, like Stone, Iron, Lapiz and Redstone? It would be really cool, there would be an option to disable this ofc but only for Redstone ranks and Plus Ranks.
I‘n sorry but this suggestion is really stupid. So you can simply drag around a player using a lead and they wouldn’t be able to stop you unless they had a rank? Tell me, how exactly does this not severely damper the experience of non pay-to-play players?

edit: I didn’t think it was a joke, but then I realized that they had 800+ messages and yeah..

Last edited:

Yonat

May 9, 2020
Why do you want to torture players that dont pay as much money as you do to the server? Of course it wouldn't be cool.
Hi, wouldn’t it be cool if Obsidian Ranks could attach a lead to players of lower ranks and drag them around the lobby at will, like Stone, Iron, Lapiz and Redstone? It would be really cool, there would be an option to disable this ofc but only for Redstone ranks and Plus Ranks.

• Agree
Reactions: Shmee1501655

Yonat

May 9, 2020
It's clearly a joke..
I am sure theres some people that think this way and its hard to tell if someones being sarcastic behind a screen, without hearing their voice or seeing their face. I also don't know this person.

rilojo47

Jul 21, 2021
Man obi rank sounds like amazing content, when they adding it. Also they should have a bedrock rank, for all the top players on bedrock edition. So they can flex how amazing they are.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Why do you want to torture players that dont pay as much money as you do to the server? Of course it wouldn't be cool.
Communist stone ranks are a burden to society.
T

I‘n sorry but this suggestion is really stupid. So you can simply drag around a player using a lead and they wouldn’t be able to stop you unless they had a rank? Tell me, how exactly does this not severely damper the experience of non pay-to-play players?

edit: I didn’t think it was a joke, but then I realized that they had 800+ messages and yeah..
Haha yeah, been on Cubecraft since 2016. I come online these days just to check up on Spuuuni and make these weird posts. No time to play unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom