Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
upload_2017-1-16_17-24-25.png

I was recording like 5 videos of people that are cheating (i think so anyway) then i looked at OBS and saw that ^ I think it stopped at first frame or something. It stopped working for some weird reason ;/

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Just get FRAPS (press a button to record).. yes you have to pay ,but you can get it free if you know where to look... *cough cough* Piratebay *cough cough*

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Ermm... I used to download thing from *cough* *cough* :D back to OBS: i fixed problem by changing what should it record (set it to paint and back to mc lol) then used multi adapter compatibility (or something like that) then it worked again! yay! One more question: can i close thread myself or should mod do it?

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Ermm... I used to download thing from *cough* *cough* :D back to OBS: i fixed problem by changing what should it record (set it to paint and back to mc lol) then used multi adapter compatibility (or something like that) then it worked again! yay! One more question: can i close thread myself or should mod do it?
You can request a lock to a staff member, yes :p

_Razz_

Nov 30, 2016
I always recommended Fraps and I will do the same now. I also recommend you watch this vid:
If you watch that vid you know how to get Fraps for free and the best settings. (this is not advertising I am just helping)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
as it turns out i get easily distracted by the clickety clack of my old keyboard's switches hence onebof the factors on why i write so slow

i might get the steelseries apex 3 or the tecware phantom+, for now i'll just use my laptop keyboard
86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
Top Bottom