Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2020
In skywars for pe players we sometimes open chest in a middle of a fight and it's kind of annoying and it's not only the chest it's furnaces and the graveyard thing you know when you kill someone in skywars anywas for win10 players I'm pretty sure they can fix that in settings (IDK im too poor for a pc) so can yOU please add that feature you already did it for the Villager that stands on your island so can you do for chest??? PlZ :despair:

GH05TM4R10

Nov 14, 2019
This would be helpful on mobile, but hardon everything else
I think this would be good, as for it being hard for everyone else but mobile, it would be equally hard for everyone, even mobile, since ALL platforms can't open a chest with a sword. We'll definitely struggle at the start but given the time we could get use to it.

whydoulikedis

May 29, 2020
In skywars for pe players we sometimes open chest in a middle of a fight and it's kind of annoying and it's not only the chest it's furnaces and the graveyard thing you know when you kill someone in skywars anywas for win10 players I'm pretty sure they can fix that in settings (IDK im too poor for a pc) so can yOU please add that feature you already did it for the Villager that stands on your island so can you do for chest??? PlZ :despair:
That would be great if they make that if ur weapons (like sword and axe) wouldn’t be able to open chests or furnaces. However, it makes that we can’t open chests / crafting tables easily. When ur getting chased but u need to craft something quick (like a gap), it would be kinda difficult to craft. You need to switch from a sword to something that’s not a weapon and after crafting, u need to switch from something to a weapon, that’s the only downfall of this feature. Overall it’s a good feature :)

GH05TM4R10

Nov 14, 2019
That would be great if they make that if ur weapons (like sword and axe) wouldn’t be able to open chests or furnaces. However, it makes that we can’t open chests / crafting tables easily. When ur getting chased but u need to craft something quick (like a gap), it would be kinda difficult to craft. You need to switch from a sword to something that’s not a weapon and after crafting, u need to switch from something to a weapon, that’s the only downfall of this feature. Overall it’s a good feature :)
They have a feature like this on Hyperlands, so it really depends on if we as community could get use to such a feature. Hopefully I'm thinking about this right tho, I could be looking at it the wrong way.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think this would be good, as for it being hard for everyone else but mobile, it would be equally hard for everyone, even mobile, since ALL platforms can't open a chest with a sword. We'll definitely struggle at the start but given the time we could get use to it.
No bc on mobile you easily click to an open hand, on other stuff then it would be harder as they have ti scroll 4 or five places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom