Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Can we have the Nostalgia maps once again in CubeCraft for 1 or 2 weeks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hey guys!
Last year in CubeCraft we had the Nostalgia maps 2 times in CubeCraft for 2 weeks, and I think we want that again, like in SkyWars, EggWars, or in more games, maybe new maps that we not received in the past. Let me know about your opinion. :)

Thanks for reading this Suggestion! :)

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
No. I personally don't like the "nostalgia" maps for some specific reasons: (Skywars)
-They has almost no space to PVP.
-The games were going very slowly.

On the other hand, the Eggwars maps (especially Minions) were very good in my opinion.
Yes with SkyWars you don't have really enough space to pvp, like in EggWars it is good for Minions and Area 51 to pvp. In Magic (SkyWars) you can play with enough space I think.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Yes with SkyWars you don't have really enough space to pvp, like in EggWars it is good for Minions and Area 51 to pvp. In Magic (SkyWars) you can play with enough space I think.
I don't really remember the map magic, though I feel like it got removed for a good reason.

D

Deleted member 469419

Yes, of course, I would like to see back certain maps like magic, that was one of my favourite map.

I understand that some 'old maps' were removed because people started to dislike some maps for the PvP, long terrain etc

But I like the idea

Reactions: Zathelas

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Every week I believe one nostalgic map should be featured for maybe a couple days, afterword a poll could be opened on forums, on it you could vote for the map to A) Return B) Return with edits or C) Not come back. I believe this would be a great way to get more maps and see popular ones return.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
This sounds fun to me. Though I think they should add the nostalgic maps just once a year (for one week), because that will make them even more special when they’re available to play. I think, like others said too, that a few weeks after Easter would be the best time to have this week, so there aren’t any seasonal maps.

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom