Rate this Suggestion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
It will take a lot of work but yes, I would have to agree because sometimes even I want to just have a normal game but you land up in lobbies with ranked players every time and you can't have an easy, peaceful game. So a +1 from me! But for now, just keep rejoining new games until you get into a normal game.

The downside is donors will feel scammed as @AboodPlayz said.
This is suggested multiplier times and they all get denied so there is 1% that it come.
Also the donators will feel scamed like @AboodPlayz said.
Just buy a rank than you always can vote for normal.
Did you guys read it properly
"EDIT: AS Telegamer said donaters will feel scammed"
why you don't give credit to @telegamer ?
how is adding one extra board for vanilla only and leaving the other like it is scamming? It dosent change anything
Okay let me explain
I bought my rank to have the ability to vote but if they were to add new boards with op and Hardcore i would feel scammed because i payed to vote but they made it accessible to everyone i will feel like i wasted my money

Jestined

Sep 6, 2016
Arkansas
Yea, I was thinking the same thing, Spyro. I think we are the ones getting scammed when we lose a good map to OP items when we dont want to play like that.

Jestined

Sep 6, 2016
Arkansas
Did you guys read it properly
"EDIT: AS Telegamer said donaters will feel scammed"
why you don't give credit to @telegamer ?

Okay let me explain
I bought my rank to have the ability to vote but if they were to add new boards with op and Hardcore i would feel scammed because i payed to vote but they made it accessible to everyone i will feel like i wasted my money
You are clearly not understanding this, then. It wouldn't give people the ability to vote, only the ability to join games where voting is removed completely, because some people dont want to give a ghetto site their credit car info.

N

Nikboo

The simple answer is no.
Donators pay to vote for items. If you can't deal with us voting for OP or hardcore then join a different game. There is absolute no need for lobbies which are just for normal as we would feel scammed. Just be happy that we are abiding with the EULA and were not getting special kits or perks which make the server a pay to win one. If you want normal, then leave the game and join another one, or buy a rank. Simple.

Jestined

Sep 6, 2016
Arkansas
The simple answer is no.
Donators pay to vote for items. If you can't deal with us voting for OP or hardcore then join a different game. There is absolute no need for lobbies which are just for normal as we would feel scammed. Just be happy that we are abiding with the EULA and were not getting special kits or perks which make the server a pay to win one. If you want normal, then leave the game and join another one, or buy a rank. Simple.
Ok I will lose a rare game of toys to OP items. Ever think that we feel scammed, too?

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I find this really nonsense. People who have a rank, feel scammed.
That isn't the intention. If someone chooses Overpowered and you don't want this, leave the game! :)

N

Nikboo

Ok I will lose a rare game of toys to OP items. Ever think that we feel scammed, too?

I donated 55 pounds to vote for item types.
It would be more of a scam to people who donate 55 pounds than who have to wait just a little more to play on their favourite map.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
The simple answer is no.
Yes, I have decided to change my mind. Donors pay the server for a reason, so that they can vote for item types. Also, these keep the server alive and people can start asking for refunds and get really angry so I am gonna -1 and agree with @Nikoshka

Reactions: Nikboo

Jestined

Sep 6, 2016
Arkansas
Ok this thread is closed because it is causing a lot of controversy, and somehow makes people feel scammed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom