Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
I just played a game BETA eggwars. (I know it's a BETA game.)

I already noticed that few people came in.
I think it's a shame there are so few.
I had to wait 5 minutes before the game started. In the beginning when the game came out, it was very busy and a lot of people played the game People liked the game. But I notice that people don't like it. Maybe a time for something different about the game that makes people play it again. There are 19 / 25 people playing the game at the moment. People in the game now very easily get their wins. You joined a game with 4 people. You wait until someone joined the game start very quickly you have the win. What do you guys think about this? Can we make the game alive.

Leroy. {democrise}

Attachments

• 2020-07-15_21.41.10.png
    2020-07-15_21.41.10.png
    292.5 KB · Views: 92

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I play a lot of Eggwars and love the game,. Have been generally pleased with the modest changes made to the mode over the past few years, but not with Eggwars Beta. I don't like it and won't be playing it. And you can count me out when it replaces the current Eggwars system.

• Love
Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I play a lot of Eggwars and love the game,. Have been generally pleased with the modest changes made to the mode over the past few years, but not with Eggwars Beta. I don't like it and won't be playing it. And you can count me out when it replaces the current Eggwars system.

Likewise, it breaks my heart that Cube is so set on something that will forever come to haunt them. I sound ridiculous saying it, but I have talked to so many people who said there not going to be playing it, and a few even want to quit the server. I seriously hope they reconsider this decision.

Casually gonna throw this out: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/the-return-of-speed-egg-wars.231633/page-2

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There will always be players that say they will quit playing when there's an update they dislike. It's literally impossible to please everyone. Regardless, I do agree that the player count is a strong sign of general dislike.

I've never seen this many before, there are always a few but this time it's different. I understand it's hard to please people but the issue is it feels like we are being ignored. Especially when you have had people suggesting speeds return for 3 years. And this comes out of nowhere.

Reactions: LeCastel and Priley

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I agree with that sometimes when I want to play Beta Eggwars, I don't find any players. I think that the staff team noticed that & they will come up with a new solution soon!

Reactions: LeCastel
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom