• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No, because

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi everyone! An other suggestion here. (I don’t want to spam tho).

I see a lot of people muted in calls (included myself) and I think it’s a good idea to add a No-Mic channel for a few Regional channels. This way don’t have to talk in the Regional channels.

This is also a good thing for the people that are just chatting in the Regional channels. I understand that it might be annoying that someone is talking to the people in call in a Regional channel.
These channels can be added to the Voice tab.

Here are the voice channels that should get a No-Mic text channel in my opinion:
- English 1
- English 2
- Nederlands 1
- Nederlands 2
- Español 1
- Other Language 1
- comm-Events (if needed)

English and Nederlands will get 1 channels because those are the most popular.

Let me know what you think!

I think that idea would be absurd, since that's what the AFK channel is for, or simply to be mute/silent, you don't have to be in a voice room, but you don't have to be in any voice room. I don't like that idea -1.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that idea would be absurd, since that's what the AFK channel is for, or simply to be mute/silent, you don't have to be in a voice room, but you don't have to be in any voice room. I don't like that idea -1.
I don’t think you understand my suggestion. The afk room is for people that are away from keys (afk). This means they aren’t paying attention to the voice call. But there are some people that are not able to talk because they might not have a mic or they are just shy. For that kind of people it would be nice to have a chat room where they can talk to the people in the voice chat. This way they can chat without spamming/chatting in the Regional text channels. I hope you understand it better now.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don’t think you understand my suggestion. The afk room is for people that are away from keys (afk). This means they aren’t paying attention to the voice call. But there are some people that are not able to talk because they might not have a mic or they are just shy. For that kind of people it would be nice to have a chat room where they can talk to the people in the voice chat. This way they can chat without spamming/chatting in the Regional text channels. I hope you understand it better now.

Ah well, yes, I interpret it better, for what you just said, I think it would be a very good idea, since there are people who are very shy or do not have a microphone.

I'm sorry, for not understanding it at first. Thank you for your willingness to give me your explanation. Good day. Thanks :D

• Love
Reactions: Quis
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom