Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Hey everyone,

Just to make things clear this is a short thread (yay! I am not going to bore you to death!)

Well I just though this is really annoying. when you kill a team mate of a lets say the blue team, and he goes giving away everything about you, what Armour you have, what weapons ,where you are located on the map ect. I just thought you could make it a rule so people arent allowed to give away your position because its really annoying.

larwa

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
er... why?
They're being a good teammate by giving information like that. Aside from that, how do you even go about proving this? There are countless ways to relay information like this, and it's not even the end of the world to do so. They'd hardly get an advantage anyways.
I agree with Gainy here, I mean c'mon dude if you were able to defeat him, you could defeat the other guy/gal. And who's to say if they would actually believe their teammate ;').

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
okay maybe you understood me wrong. so let me put this in a situation like this: its a 1v1 and there are spectators. so you are trying to get gear and stuff while ther is this one spectator, not nescecerily from opponents team which constantly gives away your position. They are just doing this to make you loose( you are in team blue trying to gearup there is one last team green player and on chat a yellow team spectator keeps on yelling out your position)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
okay maybe you understood me wrong. so let me put this in a situation like this: its a 1v1 and there are spectators. so you are trying to get gear and stuff while ther is this one spectator, not nescecerily from opponents team which constantly gives away your position. They are just doing this to make you loose( you are in team blue trying to gearup there is one last team green player and on chat a yellow team spectator keeps on yelling out your position)
That rarely happens, and even if it does, how can you prove it at times where they don't blow your cover in global chat?
There are countless other ways to give people information like this & you wouldn't be able to get definitive proof. A few examples of communication methods: Discord, Skype, Teamspeak, etc.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey everyone,

Just to make things clear this is a short thread (yay! I am not going to bore you to death!)

Well I just though this is really annoying. when you kill a team mate of a lets say the blue team, and he goes giving away everything about you, what Armour you have, what weapons ,where you are located on the map ect. I just thought you could make it a rule so people arent allowed to give away your position because its really annoying.

larwa
No.... that would just... no. That would just make it super annoying because at the end of the day they’re all strategy's.

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hey everyone,

larwa
meh i dont think its needed

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Ok i do tego rlly think people understand what I mean so I'm not going to respond to this thread anymore

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom