Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
First of all, I will give my arguments why that map should NOT come back ever again.
Last year, I played for 2 WEEKS (14 DAYS) this map. I have a video on my youtube channel where I show this --->

View attachment 200759

And you can see where 11 days of this map are still remaining, the funny thing about this is that I got 1000 wins in this map without effort.

View attachment 200760

After 1000 wins, I didnt play anymore, I stopped playing at 1060 wins but if I had played all 11 days, I would earn 1700 wins or more. If we calculate, 1000 wins during 14 days means that I won about 70 wins per day and I know people that made 250 a day or more. (SUPER CRAZY)

I really think that this map is only good for that, to earn wins in the eggwars leaderboard. Im sorry for all players who likes this map, but CubeCraft did the perfect change in this map.
thats nothing lol, i can get 100wins a day without nightmare/rome/mansion/orc

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
thats nothing lol, i cant get 100wins a day without nightmare/rome/mansion/orc
That's true, nightmare is op depending of the type of player
I mean, It's just one month of 12 in a year so why to remove it?
Everyone was waiting lot of time for this map and now it isnt
I don't think removing it is a good option and I don't see any problem if people wants to do fast wins to join leaderboard

• Agree
Reactions: CagriCann

GroeneBanaan

Nov 26, 2018
I think there are more people in a party of <4 than 9/10 people. And I'm just glad there's a new map tbh.

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
And? It still doesn't mean its fair. You can say that for any map with multiple teams and say its good that it comes a lot because its new but not for a 2 team map. It's way to unfair
I actually love the 2v2 egg wars map that came for valentine's day and I don't want it to be deleted, the "love" map comes once a year on that map and only stays for 1 week and then disappears again

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi CagriCann,

We have discussed your suggestion and decided to deny it. In the news thread for Halloween we explained why we altered the nightmare map:
You may be wondering why Nightmare hasn't returned from last year for Java - this is because we do not want to encourage huge amounts of win farming based on seasonal maps. Going forwards with seasonal maps, this will not occur again, but this change needed to be done to encourage a healthy community! Thanks for understanding. 😄
You can also read the statement here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/🎃-halloween-has-returned-ready-to-be-spooked.296365/

We altered the map to a version where it is less likely to be winfarmed on, as we want to keep it fun for all players, even for the ones who like to play a longer strategy instead of rushing trough the game as quick as possible. We feel like the new map has a better balance between the various styles of gameplay our playerbase has, which is why we will not revert these changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom