Not open for further replies.

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

Halloween Update Released Some Time Ago But Many Eggwars Players Are Disappointed Because There Was No Nightmare Map in Team Eggwars We were playing very nice long lasting games on this map and we could play with a lot of our friends at the same time because It Was Already An Event Map And It Almost Never Closed Waiting When We Have a Party of 9 or 10 at These Times We Have To And That Gets A Little Boring So I Think It Would Be Good To Bring The Old Nightmare Map Back Also, The New Creepy Map is Almost The Same as Nightmare, But A Little More Minimalist And 4 People There Are 4 Different Teams Formed Which Means We Will Wait If We Set Up Parties For 8 People And This Sounds Extremely Boring.

Current Creepy Map ( Minimalist Version of Nightmare Map) ;

creepy.png

The Old Nightmare Map We Want ;

Nightmare.jpg

If You Agree With Me Respond With :agree:

If You Do Not Agree With Me Respond With :disagree:

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think you've played long (30 minutes or 1 hour) games on the nightmare map before, these games were extremely enjoyable
They only happen when your against good people, and most of the time you're probably not, and those games can happen on normal 2 team maps that open at a less fast rate than nightmare too. Sure they can be fun but it doesn't mean you can't get it in other maps, this map would be just used for big parties which imo isn't that fair but ig i'm not gonna cry if it gets added again

Reactions: CagriCann

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
They only happen when your against good people, and most of the time you're probably not, and those games can happen on normal 2 team maps that open at a less fast rate than nightmare too. Sure they can be fun but it doesn't mean you can't get it in other maps, this map would be just used for big parties which imo isn't that fair but ig i'm not gonna cry if it gets added again
It would good the Creepy Map not removed, but I want the Nightmare Map to come back, It may be for the best for everyone :D

Reactions: Silco

Alexp192

Honor and Glory!
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 6, 2018
España, Andalucia
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, I will give my arguments why that map should NOT come back ever again.
Last year, I played for 2 WEEKS (14 DAYS) this map. I have a video on my youtube channel where I show this --->

1633132114468.png

And you can see where 11 days of this map are still remaining, the funny thing about this is that I got 1000 wins in this map without effort.

1633132567255.png

After 1000 wins, I didnt play anymore, I stopped playing at 1060 wins but if I had played all 11 days, I would earn 1700 wins or more. If we calculate, 1000 wins during 14 days means that I won about 70 wins per day and I know people that made 250 a day or more. (SUPER CRAZY)

I really think that this map is only good for that, to earn wins in the eggwars leaderboard. Im sorry for all players who likes this map, but CubeCraft did the perfect change in this map.

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
First of all, I will give my arguments why that map should NOT come back ever again.
Last year, I played for 2 WEEKS (14 DAYS) this map. I have a video on my youtube channel where I show this --->

View attachment 200759

And you can see where 11 days of this map are still remaining, the funny thing about this is that I got 1000 wins in this map without effort.

View attachment 200760

After 1000 wins, I didnt play anymore, I stopped playing at 1060 wins but if I had played all 11 days, I would earn 1700 wins or more. If we calculate, 1000 wins during 14 days means that I won about 70 wins per day and I know people that made 250 a day or more. (SUPER CRAZY)

I really think that this map is only good for that, to earn wins in the eggwars leaderboard. Im sorry for all players who likes this map, but CubeCraft did the perfect change in this map.
Yes Alex, you're right what you are saying too many people seeing as a winfarm map but this is the visible part, you shouldn't forget that. There are more people not doing it, they are doing tryhard against to winfarmers. Already for this reason I want it brought.

(A few videos from youtube as an example for tryhard) ;

By ItsNinjaaa ;

By ItsSennee ;

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
For me it's more how the map got removed. I thought it would stay since the map isn't that fast. It's the same speed (maybe slower) than orc/mansion/rome, what makes it a good map to get wins on is the frequency that it's open on. Instead of adding this horrible waterfall 4*4*4*4 map, which we already have plenty of, you could've just made it appear like normal maps.
On top of that, seeing that an admin disagreed, and other members of staff gave the reason of fast wins of removal means that the admin team is fully aware why the map was removed and that it was going to be removed. I think every single member of the admin team is more than cable to think that players would asked why the map was removed, yet, at the start of the event, no mod/helper was able to give a definitive reason why? How hard can it be to tell your moderation team beforehand, "hey, we're going to remove nightmare because this and that"?
Getting a reason straight away might also have helped with taking this Halloween update. Past game, which are bugged; past main lobby, which still has the egg hunt from last year; no Egg hunt; no new loot; no new maps; not even the free Halloween cubelet upon entering; the recycled maps are half bugged making them not spawn. So we can't even complete the challenges.

I do understand that bugs can happen, your network is enormous but, really this updates is copy paste from past years... (except for the Bedrock texture pack which looks amazing)

I don't need Nightmare to return, it's fine. I just think removing it, and the update in general, have been handled quite poorly. All in all, it's a sad update.

Last edited:

CagriCann

May 22, 2020
Turkey
www.twitch.tv
Pronouns
He/Him
For me it's more how the map got removed. I thought it would stay since the map isn't that fast. It's the same speed (maybe slower) than orc/mansion/rome, what makes it a good map to get wins on is the frequency that it's open on. Instead of adding this horrible waterfall 4*4*4*4 map, which we already have plenty of, you could've just made it appear like normal maps.
On top of that, seeing that an admin disagreed, and other members of staff gave the reason of fast wins of removal means that the admin team is fully aware why the map was removed and that it was going to be removed. I think every single member of the admin team is more than cable to think that players would asked why the map was removed, yet, at the start of the event, no mod/helper was able to give a definitive reason why? How hard can it be to tell your moderation team beforehand, "hey, we're going to remove nightmare because this and that"?
Getting a reason straight away might also have helped with taking this Halloween update. Past game, which are bugged; past main lobby, which still has the egg hunt from last year; no Egg hunt; no new loot; no new maps; not even the free Halloween cubelet upon entering; the recycled maps are half bugged making them not spawn. So we can't even complete the challenges.

I do understand that bugs can happen, your network is enormous but, really this updates is copy past from past years... (except for the Bedrock texture pack which looks amazing)

I don't need Nightmare to return, it's fine. I just think removing it, and the update in general, have been handled quite poorly. All in all, it's a sad update.
Yes, I agree you, almost everything is the same as the previous years, I hope a smoother update is waiting for us in the winter event!

ItsNinjaa

Nov 22, 2020
okey so ?
that's exactly the same thing with mansion and rome, while nightmare is avaible to play one month in a year?!
Nightmare has been abused for winfarming, because the map is open all the time
when a match starts, a new one opens.
this leads to people leaving for a tryhard party, because they know they can join the next one.
I am sure that nightmare was loved by the whole community and deserves to come back every year.
So what I recommend is to bring the map back and make it appear like normal maps.
Instead of adding this horrible waterfall 4*4*4*4 map, which we already have plenty of, you could've just made it appear like normal maps.
^^ This will lead to more interesting games. ^^

Please bring it back :'(

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
This does not only affect 'win farmers'
Also tryharders that want to 8v1 and they've had fun doing this for years past so, just bring it back but with less frequency to appear :/

• Agree
Reactions: CagriCann

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

I do understand that bugs can happen, your network is enormous but, really this updates is copy paste from past years... (except for the Bedrock texture pack which looks amazing)

True, this update is so bad and full of bugs
Cubecraft (Java) is dying and faster than I thought 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom