Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like the Poseidon path for the Leach?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Falling_Grace

Aug 15, 2017
I've been playing this game ever since it practically came out and I've loved the game. When I first played this update, I have to be honest, I really didn't like it but after I completed a game in 30 minutes, not 2 minutes I actually found out I liked it. In the update lots of towers got new paths such as towers did in Bloons (I would like to suggest that the upgrade paths aren't locked for new players), but the Leach hasn't gotten a new path like the others and I was wondering if the devs could give it a new upgrade path.
I have an idea and here it is:
- Poseidon: Same charge up, but when fully charged it releases a tidal wave that deals 75% the damage of the normal Leach's death ray, but deals double the amount of damage (150%) when it is affecting a nether or fire based troop, such as Blazes, Magmas and Wither Skeles. Slowness could be incorporated but could prove to be to strong. The 150% damage to nether based creatures might be too strong as well, in which it could be lowered to 125% or 110%.

Last edited:

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
I think it's a good idea. Right now the "death ray" is not so deadly, and it seems everyone has access to it even though there is an option to pay points to unlock the death ray. This would be mainly used against blaze rushes, since right now the main counter to blazes is the turret (in fact it's the counter to everything in this update, if you have 20 path 1 turrets you cannot lose other than by cave spiders).

That way, if the turret gets nerfed slightly, we'll have something else to rely on.

Same thing, I wasn't a huge fan when it came out, but I got used to it, and I think it just needs more guides and exploration.

hmhm

Aug 5, 2016
Really cool idea! It seems a little underpowered right now so maybe buff it's other path too?

RedJayGames

Jul 5, 2017
New Jersey, USA
I think this is a wonderful idea! Right now, the Leach Tower, I feel, should be the most powerful tower. However, I do not think the "death ray" does enough damage. Having another option would be great! I love the idea of it being a tidal wave, and having it do double the damage to nether mobs. I just hope it would not do double to the wither, as it would possibly become too easy to defeat. I also think the Leach Tower's Death Ray should receive a small buff. Nothing major, just a second of affected troops being stunned. If all of this were to happen, I think the Leach Tower would be much more worth the 3000 coins it currently costs.

Reactions: Manchot999
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom