Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Ok, so a little under a month ago i made this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/m...-would-like-to-see-in-an-update.258531/page-2

and by far the most requested idea in this this was new towers/troops Soooooo I want to build some cool towers and make some cool troops but the issue is that im not exactly creative so im asking for your help. The top 5 tower ideas (based on likes, so please like ideas that you think would be good in game) and the top 3 troop ideas will be built and put into this massive suggestion thread when i finish it.

How Should an idea be formatted?
Towers
Name:
3x3 or 5x5:
Number of upgrades:
Abilities:
Lore (if you want to because i think lores for towers and troops would be awesome):

Troops
Mob:
Description:
Lore:

i.e.
Name: Warp Tower
3x3 or 5x5: 3x3
Number of Upgrades: 4 upgrades
Abilities: The Warp tower will warp one troop back to the start of the map every x seconds. This time is reduced every upgrade
Lore: The warp tower was crafted in the depths of the nether by desperate Piglins hoping to escape from the reign of their evil master, The Wither. After years of collecting materials from the far reaches of the nether, a powerful tower was constructed with much care, hidden away from the wither and his guards. Once construction was complete the first brave piglin walked up to the tower, in a flash of white light he was gone! Little did they know that somewhere they has miscalculated, instead of being warped to freedom, they were brought right back where they started...

Thank you for whoever replies to this and I hope that some of these can make it into this game which desperately needs a new update

disclaimer: I am not part of the cubecraft team and this is not affiliated with them in any way, I just want to see the communities ideas and try to get them into the game.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I’ll make something after a few days, the prize could be something everyone enjoys like maybe we could build something on Lucky Islands and the winner gets to pick what that is

Reactions: Gregeyy

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I really like the idea it’s a original idea of a new tower. And what do you think are the best options for the upgrade like a longer time back to spawn or something else? And how much u think it will cost? For now I like the idea 😁

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
I really like the idea it’s a original idea of a new tower. And what do you think are the best options for the upgrade like a longer time back to spawn or something else? And how much u think it will cost? For now I like the idea 😁
i mean, what i put was just an example. My goal is to get people from the community to make tower ideas because by the end of september im going to post a massive thread consisting of pretty much every idea that the community wants to see. and I want to add some new tower ideas as well as new troop ideas.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
What do you think about making custom entity troops to replace mobs as a whole

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I honestly don't play Tower Defende much (just to do the daily challenges). But maybe it's a very good idea, since I don't think they've done a Tower Defence UPDATE for a long time, and it could be quite good.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
tower name: hypnotiser
3x3 or 5x5? 5x5
number of upgrades? 3
ability: as you can guess by the name, it hynotises mobs and makes them fight against other mobs, but the effect only lasts for a few seconds. upgrades level 1 and 2 would make it last slightly longer, but level 3 would be either:
- a longer duration.
- shorter duration, but hypnotises 3 mobs at the same time.
to make this tower sound less overpowered, i think there should be about 10 blocks (two 5x5 spots) space between each. this would be a less efficient tower on some specific maps where there are barely any 5x5 spots, or quite close to each other. options for that would be to change the distance between each of this tower.
lore: The war between the two sides has been going on for ages and many monsters died in the process, scientists have been busy doing a lot of research on how to end this bloodsheds. after a very long and painful process of trial and error, they finally found the solution... "make them your ally" is what they said to each other. they worked day after day on a tower that was able to control the enemy. the only downside? the monsters have a strong will and fight back against the effect, making them escape from it.
little extra information:
-
as said in the lore, the tower controls the monsters, even tho they can escape from it. what this means, the tower will be "stunned" after that and needs a couple of seconds to recharge again, because of this, its easy to get trough with a big team attack.
- the monsters that are getting controlled fight back, but with the power of their level 1 version. this way a lvl 5 monster cant be too overpowered against a level 1.
- the monsters that are getting controlled cant move, they become just like a tower and get a specific range depending on what mob it is. a blaze for example can shoot fire balls, while a zombie hits you. this makes the range a big difference between both mobs. you just have to be lucky the right mob gets hit by the effect.

im pretty sure people have a lot of ideas how to improve this tower idea and i would obviously think about changing the idea depending on it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom