Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
this might have been said earlier...but... why not have a shop where u can buy almost EVERYTHING!!!!!! think about it ;) dont allow anything that could potentially grief any other islands...BUT, why not be able to buy almost anything from the shop. make really rare items like a brewing stand worth like 5000 points or a wolf spawn egg worth 75000 points (just cause its like a doggy :P ) i think that there are SO MANY things that are available. and if u price rare items that people REALLY WANT to be very high, i think you might get more donators. donate=more points,more points =more money,more money=better server,better server= YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just think about it :) i know that you two @rubik_cube_man and @halothe23 already made a new shop not too long ago, (i must say i dont like that my villagers cant sell original stuff. bye bye flint and steel :/ ) but with more improvement brings better success. i hope u two think about this :D @jinjo90 @Divvy1 @SGTkuzey @PinkStr3ak

Reactions: Lord_Black_Wood

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Maybe make things like the basic animals [Spawn Sheep, Chicken, Cow, Pig] available to buy so that people can have more fun, and potential on their island. Just don't make it 75,000 points. XD I would definitely not play my ass off in skywars just to buy a damn chicken in Skyblock. I would prefer the price to be around 200-600 points.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Maybe make things like the basic animals [Spawn Sheep, Chicken, Cow, Pig] available to buy so that people can have more fun, and potential on their island. Just don't make it 75,000 points. XD I would definitely not play my ass off in skywars just to buy a damn chicken in Skyblock. I would prefer the price to be around 200-600 points.
lol thats what i kina meant XD

Lord_Black_Wood

Jan 17, 2014
I like the idea. I mean the current shop is ok but .. meh there are missing too many items. And i also want to trade with my private villagers! Please dont get me wrong.

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
I like the idea. I mean the current shop is ok but .. meh there are missing too many items. And i also want to trade with my private villagers! Please dont get me wrong.
O_o But yea, there is missing too many items. Tip: If there is missing too many items, then download too many items :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Big pro :)
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Top Bottom