Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 14, 2017
The milky way Galaxy!
Hi. It's me again. And I have yet another suggestion!

The: MINIYT Rank. For the small youtubers in-the-server. Who have over: One hundred subscribers. And who have represented the server. (By youtube,) at-least one-way.

For example: ForGiveMe, Craftymodder lu and more.

Many thanks,
CMLYT.

D

Deleted member 204478

I really don't see a point in this suggestion.
100 hundred subscribers is WAYY too low aswell, if this was actually added in, I'd suggest around 5000 subs.
But I doubt they would add this anyway, sorry. -1

Reactions: Aerlia

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
I really don't see a point in this suggestion.
100 hundred subscribers is WAYY too low aswell, if this was actually added in, I'd suggest around 5000 subs.
But I doubt they would add this anyway, sorry. -1
Yes, I think the same. It's way too low, and I am kinda sure that CubeCraft isn't gonna add this.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
The YouTuber rank should not be something that can be easily obtained as there are a lot of people who have 100+ subscribers. I personally believe it should stay the way that it is.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Uhh no, then there should also be a MiniHelper, MiniMod, MiniSrMod. Yes I know, a YouTuber is something different than a Staff Member but you know what I mean.

YouTuber rank is for the big YouTubers and I don't think we need a MiniYouTuber rank or something like that. The YouTuber rank is the YouTuber rank and that needs to stay.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
100 subscribers is easier than it sounds. This is pretty unnessasary, and kind of useless too. But this were to be added, atleast raise the sub count to like 15k or 20k

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I don't see why you wanna add miniyt , it will be to easy to get it 100 is nothing for cubecraft . They added the yt rank so that big youtubers can be on their own or can protect them from all the fans. I know that it can be stressfull if all your fans are following you and targetting you or wanna team with you . But if you are gonna add miniyt you atleast have to make the requirment around 15-25k subs .

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I mean the only YouTubers I've seen in game are a lot of random ones I've never heard of or ever seen. Personally, 40k is not too high, but I guess it works. Now having 100 subscriber to receive a rank like that? Uh. How about no.

May 14, 2017
The milky way Galaxy!
Uhh no, then there should also be a MiniHelper, MiniMod, MiniSrMod. Yes I know, a YouTuber is something different than a Staff Member but you know what I mean.

YouTuber rank is for the big YouTubers and I don't think we need a MiniYouTuber rank or something like that. The YouTuber rank is the YouTuber rank and that needs to stay.
MiniMod would then be classified as: Moderator impersonation

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I agree on what everyone else has said. 100 subscribers is way too little to even be classified as a requirement. I highly doubt that this would even be considered to be added but it will be considered, I suggest from 30k and upwards since that's like the breaking point between a YouTuber who got a shout-out on a more popular channel but doesn't do much content and a person being a dedicated YouTuber who has worked really hard :P

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
30k and upwards
well that would be understandable if it weren't only 10k away from the actual youtubers rank
MiniMod would then be classified as: Moderator impersonation
that isn't at all what he said
he was referring to with your same logic mini infront of a rank (how you got miniyoutubers) so Minihelper minimod miniadmin not minimod as a verb
nor minimod referring to a small mod like damage indicators

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom