Results are only viewable after voting.

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Before I start, this isnt a suggestion and I'm not saying to add any of these things I just want to see what everyone thinks would be a good edition.

Shields. Shields are a new pvp defense system, not yet working on bedrock and I think this would help me out so much because I am not one for fighting I tend to fight more tactically.

Totem of undying (TOU for short bc its long)
This item helps you by giving you a second lease of life along with the regen effect and extra hearts, I think this would be a good edition to eggwars and only eggwars, obviously it would be expensive maybe two stacks of diamond or something ridiculous like that.

Elytra. I know there is a gamemode on java specifically for java but I want it to be added to some pvp games, it's not actually that op because you would loose your chest plate armour piece. Maybe for skywars.

Crossbow. The bow that is angry... I dont like it, it's slow but the previous and next items relate to each other.

Rockets- yup these things help you fly with elytra and can go in crossbows. Also you could have firework displays if you want to.

Tridents. Tridents are the one thing that I actually want to add, if some of these had loyalty they would be sick a melee and range weapon in one also they wouldn't be too op because most maps have the void.

Netherite armour. Well yknow if you add these dont let them have enchantments they already have knockback resistance 2 which only stops you going back a singular block, so spam blockers your in the safety zone.

Netherite tools. Maybe in op but no.

Thanks for reading this. read the first line or two if your going to complain about how this is bad.
I think some of these would be good but others wouldn't, say if I've missed anything. I've done ranting.

Bye

Last edited:

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I think the only and best thing to add is the tridents because the elytra we already had on java and I think netherite will be to much and the totem mwoah don’t know so I agree with it

Reactions: Gregeyy and Jiivan

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
They won't add the elytra to eggwars. Since you can fly to everyones island which completely ruins the game. Fireworks are even worse this means you don't have to tower up, you can just take of and fly away mid fight or fly from under a island to the back where most of the time the egg is located and sneak destroy their egg. This will ruin the whole point of playing eggwars.

Reactions: Gregeyy and Conea64

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
read the first line or two if your going to complain about how this is bad.

They won't add the elytra to eggwars. Since you can fly to everyones island which completely ruins the game. Fireworks are even worse this means you don't have to tower up, you can just take of and fly away mid fight or fly from under a island to the back where most of the time the egg is located and sneak destroy their egg. This will ruin the whole point of playing eggwars.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I'll like to see tridents implemented. I think it would be funny to have fights with them.
I vote for the tridents. Thanks for your interest! :heart:

Reactions: Conea64
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom