Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mr.x69420

Aug 11, 2021
Dhaka,Bangladesh
I want to suggest Cubecraft to add Two different parkour modes that we can play in Parkour which just got added

1.Full Run
This should be a gamemode where there are (10-16) people all doing parkour until they finish it.The gamemode is inspired from Hive Deathrun (which BTW I really like) but without any person sabotaging you.

2.Baton Pass
This gamemode is quite self explanatory.You are gonna be on a 4 person team there is gonna be a baton Pass which you will have in your hotbar.You will pass it to others.There will be 4 laps and each person will do 1 Lap.The team that finishes 4 laps first wins

If you like the suggestions you can heart this thread so that it reaches the admins.You can also suggest some of your opinions down below

Last edited:

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I want to suggest Cubecraft to add Two different parkour modes that we can play in Parkour which just got added

1.Full Run
This should be a gamemode where there are (10-16) people all doing parkour until they finish it.The gamemode is inspired from Hive Deathrun (which BTW I really like) but without any person sabotaging you.

2.Baton Pass
This gamemode is quite self explanatory.You are gonna be on a 4 person team there is gonna be a baton Pass which you will have in your hotbar.You will pass it to others.There will be 4 laps and each person will do 1 Lap.The team that finishes 4 laps first wins

If you like the suggestions you can heart this thread so that it reaches the admins.You can also suggest some of your opinions down below
I think this should’ve in Suggestion category other than that it’s a really good idea!

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.

1.Full Run

2.Baton Pass

Wow !! I Really Like Both Of The Suggestions,
You Could Also Go Into A Little Bit More Detail Such As:- What Level Of Difficulty, Reference For The Size Of The Parkour Courses & Maybe Some Creative Ideas ( Eg. Powerups Or Stuff Like That That Would Make The Game Seem Original & Fresh. )
& Now To The Second Suggestion, This Seems Like A Very Good Idea & Probably Could Attract A Lot Of Parkour Specific Players Into The Server. It's A Very Well Put Idea But Needs A Lot More Refinement & Thinking To Make It Engaging & Not Become Boring After A Long Time.
Overall A Good Suggestion & I Agree To It But It Would Be Very Nice If You Could Go Into A Little Bit More Detail.
Edit: Sorry, I Forgot To Tell You About This, Please Move Your Thread To Suggestions As Parkour Title Is Basically About Game Discussions & Stuff Like That, And This Is More Of An Suggestion You're Giving To Cubecraft.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.x69420

ItzBqs

Novice Member
Aug 26, 2021
The Netherlands

1.Full Run

2.Baton Pass

Hey, I like your suggestion but maybe you can move your thread to Suggestions like pokemondjs7 already said.

Reactions: mr.x69420

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
These are nice suggestions, however I think the competitive parkour we currently have is sufficient. Plus I think we have had enough parkour updates recently.

Reactions: ZynFrenchie

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There was just a new parkour update

1632357328531.png

• Love
Reactions: ImRobonaut

mr.x69420

Aug 11, 2021
Dhaka,Bangladesh
Wow !! I Really Like Both Of The Suggestions,
You Could Also Go Into A Little Bit More Detail Such As:- What Level Of Difficulty, Reference For The Size Of The Parkour Courses & Maybe Some Creative Ideas ( Eg. Powerups Or Stuff Like That That Would Make The Game Seem Original & Fresh. )
& Now To The Second Suggestion, This Seems Like A Very Good Idea & Probably Could Attract A Lot Of Parkour Specific Players Into The Server. It's A Very Well Put Idea But Needs A Lot More Refinement & Thinking To Make It Engaging & Not Become Boring After A Long Time.
Overall A Good Suggestion & I Agree To It But It Would Be Very Nice If You Could Go Into A Little Bit More Detail.
Edit: Sorry, I Forgot To Tell You About This, Please Move Your Thread To Suggestions As Parkour Title Is Basically About Game Discussions & Stuff Like That, And This Is More Of An Suggestion You're Giving To Cubecraft.
Thanks for appreciating the idea and I might sound stupid but I just created a forum account like 1 month ago and dont know how to do many stuff.I would try to move it to suggestions but I dont know how to do it lol

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

1.Full Run

2.Baton Pass

got it moved to suggestions in staff help on their Discord

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210923_103818.jpg
    Screenshot_20210923_103818.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 59

MultiMakto

Sep 22, 2021
Finland

1.Full Run

2.Baton Pass

These are great suggestions! I was disheartened when Hive's Java servers got closed down, Deathrun was one of my favorite gamemodes.

Obviously Deathrun should have some more dangerous obstacles, it shouldn't be a basic parkour. Otherwise it'll be just a Competetive parkour game but with 10-16 players.

I'm not too sure about the Baton pass gamemode. If there's only one player playing for their team at a single time, what are the other 3 players doing? There's not much room to do anything for the other players except spectate, and not many people are interested in that. I can't suggest much for Baton pass unfortunately, but I respect the idea.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

cryptofrogz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congrats on helper!
qKhalidd wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congrats & welcome back!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations Skatee
Thjis wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratts Schul :)
Top Bottom