Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Parkour, try to stay on topic!

t1m7861

Member
Nov 15, 2023
24
22
19
17
What do you think of the new Parkour maps? I personally love them but i feel like a lot of the new map have smaller platforms than the old ones but i dont feel like its harder b.c. of that.
 

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
65
122
64
Saudi Arabia
The new parkour maps are good and fair, especially the chess map, it was wonderful, I loved it, and I wish to see more maps added in the impossible category 💪

And about Parkour 1v1 Arcade it was very good
but neon has a problem - which is that the road is not identical for the players and the player on the right has an advantage they are the player on the left because his way is shorter and he can win in a shorter time

I don't know if this problem has been reported but I think I will report it soon 👍
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
remio wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
legend
1000002039.jpg

level 94 and 2,300 wins on mega
Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
Top Bottom