Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tartarus83

Nov 26, 2014

Tartarus83

Nov 26, 2014
im busy adding a 3rd floor on it so it has more space maybe i will add a 4th and 5th floor to in time to be able to do quakecraft in it :P

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Looks pretty neat. Friendly piece of advice: if you drag your screenshot from your screenshots folder to the forums text bar, it'll upload the picture directly to the forums. No need for links. If you set them as a thumbnail, you can even click through them super easily, like so:
Chickencow.png Katamari Damacy Soundtrack 1.jpg TacoNyan.png
(These are the only 3 images I had on hand; don't judge me.)

Tartarus83

Nov 26, 2014
haha thanks for the advice but i know from other forums image's take alot off space therefor a link is better and saves space on the server

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
I'm sorry but I don't see much creativity here, it's a + inside a box with some basic wall ideas on top of some bonemealed jungle trees : P It just looks very bland and repetitive. Are you using it as a map application? I'm kinda confused tbh

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom