Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

C00l

Sep 11, 2020
So I have been playing blockwars ctf ever since it was released. I really enjoy the game, but what I've noticed is that there hasnt been a new mode. When could we expect a new mode? Also i have a suggestion of one. it could be multiple teams (like egg wars and sky wars). Basically what would happen is that there would be four teams, and they would all try to capture the flag. They can capture any of the other teams flag. It wont have a center point, like other games but each base would be like a corner. This is just a suggestion, but i would also like to know when we could expect a new mode. Thanks, C00l

Reactions: Gemmmmie
D

Deleted member 554749

Submit a map or picture or video explaining. Just proclaiming there should be this without much detail isn’t extremely useful :)

Reactions: Gregeyy

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
So I have been playing blockwars ctf ever since it was released. I really enjoy the game, but what I've noticed is that there hasnt been a new mode. When could we expect a new mode? Also i have a suggestion of one. it could be multiple teams (like egg wars and sky wars). Basically what would happen is that there would be four teams, and they would all try to capture the flag. They can capture any of the other teams flag. It wont have a center point, like other games but each base would be like a corner. This is just a suggestion, but i would also like to know when we could expect a new mode. Thanks, C00l

This is a little confusing, may I suggest structuring you're message here. it is a little hard to follow.
Additionally, while I think this idea could be cool, it also sounds like chaos. Less strategy now, then just which team has the better pvpers. But CTF has always been dominated by it's best players no matter what server it's played on.

Reactions: C00l

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I know on Java, there is another gamemode called "Core". It isn't as popular as Capture The Flag, but I find it quite enjoyable. Basically, both teams have their Core starting with a health of 25, the objective is to mine the enemies Core to the lowest possible. Obviously, it would need tweaking if Cube decided to add this version to Bedrock, since there isn't a block to mine, but overall it is a pretty easy concept.

Your idea of having multiple teams is interesting, it could become very chaotic but also it seems very enjoyable to play. There would be completely new tactics and aspect to the game. I like it!

D

Deleted member 554749

I know on Java, there is another gamemode called "Core". It isn't as popular as Capture The Flag, but I find it quite enjoyable. Basically, both teams have their Core starting with a health of 25, the objective is to mine the enemies Core to the lowest possible. Obviously, it would need tweaking if Cube decided to add this version to Bedrock, since there isn't a block to mine, but overall it is a pretty easy concept.

Your idea of having multiple teams is interesting, it could become very chaotic but also it seems very enjoyable to play. There would be completely new tactics and aspect to the game. I like it!
That’s an interesting idea mind starting a separate thread with a poll to share your ideas?

Reactions: C00l

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
That’s an interesting idea mind starting a separate thread with a poll to share your ideas?

I may consider it. However, I can see why Cube possible didn't implement Core into Bedrock originally, due to the low fandom. If you take a look at the Java Featured Games vote, when Blockwars is in the voting, Core would only get a few votes compared to CTF that have tens. On the contrary, Blockwars on Java only can gather around 150 people at one time, while Bedrock has thousands. The gameplay is completely different too with the use of tactics and skills.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
UncleSpect wrote on Kazwa's profile.
amazing banner kasper! like u :D
HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Top Bottom