Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Do You Think About This Idea?

• Total voters

blossumwarrior

Nov 10, 2013
United Kingdom
Hi, I thought of an idea which is a bit like the assasinations server but jazzed up a little. Its related to the game series grand theft auto which is a game where people cause chaos getting police chases. Now think of that in minecraft (without the strippers and hookers). Villagers could be police and when you do a crime they come after you, the player uses their points that they collected on other minigames and uses them to buy weapons, vehicles, ammo and armour. EG:

Weapons, Ammo And Armour
Pistol - 10 Points - Works Like A Normal Bow
Sniper Rifle - 20 Points - A Bow With Power
SMG - 30 Points - Rapidfire Bow
Knife - 5 Points - Different Tiers (Tier 1, Wood Sword Tier 2, Stone etc..)
Ammo - 15 Points - Stack Of Arrows
Body Armour - 5 Points - Same as the knife, it has different tiers
Vehicles
Car - 40 Points - Allows the player to drive around
Plane - 70 Points - Allows the player to fly
*NOTE: The prices for each item are incorrect, their just random*

Just like in the game, the player could rank up when completing certain tasks. So the player starts at rank 1 and they can only buy a pistol for example then they rank up to rank 2 where they can now buy a sniper rifle etc....

@halothe23 @rubik_cube_man @johncoles @jinjo90 @LaserDolphin77 @SGTkuzey
This is actually a great idea and it sounds amazingly fun. The thing is, this would take alot of coding and Rubik already has so much on his plate. Also, the new Assassination Update will be out soon, so hopefully it's amazing!

derp130

Feb 18, 2014
i like the idea but who would want to help build the map or maps?

and wouldn't you have to give credit to the plugin coders if you combine them? Who's going to do that?

mcbuzzer

Jan 7, 2014
London
i like the idea but who would want to help build the map or maps?

and wouldn't you have to give credit to the plugin coders if you combine them? Who's going to do that?
What I mean is that the developers use the code as a template which they all use to create one master plugin

Reactions: blossumwarrior

mcbuzzer

Jan 7, 2014
London
I thought of some commands to add to my idea:

Admin Commands:
/wantedlvl up <playername> - Raises the wanted level by 1 for <playername>
/wantedlvl down <playername> - Lowers the wanted level by 1 for <playername>
/wantedlvl god <playername> - Makes <playername> invincible from wanted levels
/forcejail <playername> - Forces <playername> to jail
Player Commands:
/setbounty <playername> <money> - Sets a bounty on <playername> using their own money
/assassinate <playername> - Sends assassins onto <playername> for a certain price
/friend add <playername> - Adds <playername> to friendlyfire list
/friend remove <playername> - Removes <playername> from friendlyfire
/trade <playername> - Trades with <playername>
/shop - Brings up the shop menu to buy weapons, cars etc

Plus I thought of some other things:

- Players get a fine when they get caught by the police and have under 3 stars, anywhere between 3 stars and 6 then they will get put in prison for a set time
- Cars have a radio like thing on the hotbar where they hover over a disc and it plays it
- Players spawn in random locations on the map to stop spawn camping
- If the player goes to jail all their ammo will be taken off them
- Players keep their personal items when they go to jail and when they die

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Okay, so while the idea is good, and really cool, it is just way too much work, we're talking about building GTA in minecraft, that would take months and let alone make a plugin that would create a police force with a good AI is near impossible in the current minecraft and would take months and @john i don't think you know how this business works let alone finding a build and dev team that would do this is hard and having to pay them too, would cost you thousands of dollars, and getting in contact with a youtuber is not an easy thing no matter if you have the most brilliant idea in the world. The idea is good, but it is so much work and we dont have that amount of time for one project.

mcbuzzer

Jan 7, 2014
London
It sounds like a great mini game :D and it's original, I don't know any other servers that have this
Okay, so while the idea is good, and really cool, it is just way too much work, we're talking about building GTA in minecraft, that would take months and let alone make a plugin that would create a police force with a good AI is near impossible in the current minecraft and would take months and @john i don't think you know how this business works let alone finding a build and dev team that would do this is hard and having to pay them too, would cost you thousands of dollars, and getting in contact with a youtuber is not an easy thing no matter if you have the most brilliant idea in the world. The idea is good, but it is so much work and we dont have that amount of time for one project.
The police ai would be simple.... use zombies , the higher the level the harder to defeat

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom