Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

Hello everyone, My name is Sergio, and today I come to propose an idea for lovers of UHC or PvP, My idea is to make a new mini game called UHC, that mini game will contain UHC Meetup, PvP Arena ... it would be like Badlion Inside Cubecraft osea in a single minigame, There would be bronze, iron, gold, Esmerald .... I personally would love this idea. I hope someday you can do

Reactions: MClicious

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Umm I'm sorry but you do realise that there are UHC duel kits, speed UHC has a death match and if your willing to wait normal UHC also has a death match (it is formed by the border)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Speaking of UHC , they should remove the pre generated terrain and use vanilla terrain
It is randomised so it is pretty much the exact same thing except it can have structures
Yes, bit UHC Meetup no...
UHC meet up isn't a thing that doesn't even make sense explain more what that is supposed to be because again there are death matches

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
"New minigame called UHC"
I see you're totally aware that we already have UHC on Cube.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I like the idea because it will make UHC more competitive
Right now I think UHC is lacking because of how difficult it is to gather good resources such as diamonds
UHC Meetup will eliminate this hassle and I think it has the potential of becoming a top 2 game mode in CC
Also I like the ranking up idea of this game, this would be different from the original rank system of just 5 people on the leaderboards
The only downside is that it might be difficult in a putting it in the UHC lobby, since there is already a two game modes in there

Reactions: LanceDaniels

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
UHC meet up isn't a thing that doesn't even make sense explain more what that is supposed to be because again there are death matches[/QUOTE]

UHC meet up is where everyone has the same armor, sword, and items.
These players are but in a generated area
There are chests that contain some loot, they might include stuff like fire aspect swords or diamond armor
The objective of UHC meet to get good gear and kill everyone

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
To begin with, I'm not even sure what this thread is about since grammar is quite poor. To respond to whatever I can try to understand, this game is trying to combine UHC and PVP which in fact is really just Survival Games, which the server clearly already has. "UHC Meetup" isn't a thing, has no explanation to what the goal is and makes this idea more confusing. The whole idea overall has no explanation, seems like UHC/SG combined which would be useless to add in the first place as both are already on the server. Your idea should be relooked at, revised and explained much more thoroughly in order to have any chance of ever being added.

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
No , it's disgusting. The pre gen terrain isntninferior to vanilla in many ways . I want ravines and dungeons and mineshafts .

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
To begin with, I'm not even sure what this thread is about since grammar is quite poor. To respond to whatever I can try to understand, this game is trying to combine UHC and PVP which in fact is really just Survival Games, which the server clearly already has. "UHC Meetup" isn't a thing, has no explanation to what the goal is and makes this idea more confusing. The whole idea overall has no explanation, seems like UHC/SG combined which would be useless to add in the first place as both are already on the server. Your idea should be relooked at, revised and explained much more thoroughly in order to have any chance of ever being added.

The name explains it all. Whether the op has poor grammar or not, quite clearly English isn't his native language.
Uhc meet up is a popular game mode on many servers.
There are many different ways of how it can be setup but basically it's a death match, everyone starts with the same gear in an arena with the size dependant on the amount of players. The aim is to eliminate the rest of the players and be the last man standing.
In my opinion it would be a quite popular game mode if it was introduced into the server.

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania

UHC Meetup is a badlion thing... It's basically where you're put into a realtively small world, try to kill each other like the end of normal badlion uhc, where the border shrinks from like 500x500 tp 50x50 or so. Look it up on youtube...

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
UHC Meetup is a badlion thing... It's basically where you're put into a realtively small world, try to kill each other like the end of normal badlion uhc, where the border shrinks from like 500x500 tp 50x50 or so. Look it up on youtube...

Then why would we add it here as we (as donors who can vote) already have the option to vote Hardcore health in SG. This would therefore basically be the same gamemode and no point in adding it. People already hate it enough if we vote for hardcore health and UHC is quite unpopular so there's no use in adding 2 games that people on our server already dislike.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Then why would we add it here as we (as donors who can vote) already have the option to vote Hardcore health in SG. This would therefore basically be the same gamemode and no point in adding it. People already hate it enough if we vote for hardcore health and UHC is quite unpopular so there's no use in adding 2 games that people on our server already dislike.

People dislike cube uhc. I'm sure there would be a lot more interest in it if it was traditional uhc.
It's a complete different game to survival games. Everyone starts with full armour and a weapon and they fight, sg you start naked and race to chests in the hope of getting better loot than other people.

Reactions: Hypixel Network
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
Thunder wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!!
privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Top Bottom