Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Alvhawk

Jul 2, 2020
I play minerware games sometimes and after you play it like 5 times, you've seen all the games.
I feel like there should be a game update for it. Or maybe new modes with different games.

Some game ideas I have is
1. Hole in the wall (Everyone is invisible)
2. Reflection. You put blocks in the same order as a picture and try to place all the blocks first.
3. A mini parkour course.

There could be duos too with new games.

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hello, this mini-games sound cool, but I would want a bit more explanation.
For example: in the first one, how do you win?, or what do you have to do?
I like your second suggestion. It would be a fun mini-game.
And the parkour course has been suggested before, but my opinion is still the same. Sounds cool.
Nice suggestion!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
In my opinion Minerware should wait more before receiving another update, since it got updated pretty recently.
However, I would like to hear in a little greater detail what you meant with the first two micro-game suggestions, since I can't really imagine them without any details.

Reactions: Gregeyy

Skqrrt

Aug 13, 2020
Netherlands
I like the minigame hole in the wall and the mini parlours maybe they can add one of those but also other servers have hole in the wall if I am righht

Alvhawk

Jul 2, 2020
Hello, this mini-games sound cool, but I would want a bit more explanation.
For example: in the first one, how do you win?, or what do you have to do?
I like your second suggestion. It would be a fun mini-game.
And the parkour course has been suggested before, but my opinion is still the same. Sounds cool.
Nice suggestion!
I imagine Hole in the wall like the MCC hole in the wall. There would be different shapes in a wall that would move closer and you would have to go through the holes or get knocked off the platform. If you managed to stay on the platform until the time runs out you get a point.
And for the second game, there would be a picture made of different blocks like netherrack or wool or wood. You would have a blank wall and blocks. You need to see the picture and put the same blocks in the same order. If you cant put all the blocks in before the time you do not get the point. Hopefully, that helps to explain.

Reactions: Jiivan and Gregeyy

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Actually there are two parkour minigames in minerware right now. The first one is where you need to do parkour and eat cake. The second one us where you'ill need to follow the platform and finish the parkour. So I don't think we need another parkour minigame.

Jul 9, 2020
Mars
I play minerware games sometimes and after you play it like 5 times, you've seen all the games.
I feel like there should be a game update for it. Or maybe new modes with different games.

Some game ideas I have is
1. Hole in the wall (Everyone is invisible)
2. Reflection. You put blocks in the same order as a picture and try to place all the blocks first.
3. A mini parkour course.

There could be duos too with new games.
2. Is a bad idea

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
i think minerware should have a larger range of games some skill biased when more people die (like FFA type) and some games which require different qualities to pvp

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom