Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JungleVulcano

Mar 19, 2020
Hey! I was playing some Skywars To4 games with the new update, I mean, the New KB is a little bit weird because I'm not used to but it's ok for 1v4. BUT the new Matchmaking disturbs me, I can't play good, in one game, i got followed by 2 teams, this was annoying, the new Matchmaking makes the Cubecraft server a "Java Edition" for every platform, Bedrock is supposed to be a game where every type of players meet each other. When my friend who is on mobile rushes a island, she is getting destroyed by all of 4 PC players and the new KB makes it worse.

What I suggest is to remove the new matchmaking on every gamemode but make a competitive gamemode on every games of the server.
And some people hates the new kb in teams games so, keep the new kb on solo gamemodes and remove the new kb from teams mode

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Sorry, but I have to disagree on the matchmaking point you made. Games got boring when all of the people were nons to the point were I managed to get a Perfect% on eggwars solo ( I got 11 eggs and 11 eliminations) which is ridiculous in my opinion everyone was a non but with the new matchmaking people actually have brains and know how to pvp lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Wave Master7S
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom