Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
I play kit-pvp quite a lot and i think that there needs to be more maps added. Any thoughts on themes?

Rimell

Apr 6, 2014
Each kit pvp map has its own community. By this i mean that the same players mainly stick to 1 map. I love the christmas map and so does the majority of players as it is the most popular map. I think that each map needs to be a small themed map like the christmas one.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Hopefully there will be more maps being released. There's a lot of things that are being prepared to be released on the server soon, be patient & get excited :)

Reactions: Rimell

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
It would be nice to have more maps, but the current build team is very small (me, Musemat and Formlet) for a server of this size, is just yeah.... At the moment we dedicate our free time. You need to take into consideration, that we can't spend all our time building. I can give you a list of what needs building for the server.

LIST:
  • 2 New kit pvp maps
  • 3 New hidenseek maps
  • 3 New Tnt run maps
  • 3 New spleef arenas
  • 3 New bow spleef arenas
  • 4 New Parkour Minigame arenas
  • New Games Lobby
  • New Spawn
  • 5 New assassination cities + Plus boss battles arenas
  • 3 New SCB maps
  • 3 New Quakecraft Maps
Small games maps can take a week or 2. Spawns can take a month or 2. Assassination maps will take 2 months each city. (This is with our current build team)

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
It would be nice to have more maps, but the current build team is very small (me, Musemat and Formlet) for a server of this size, is just yeah.... At the moment we dedicate our free time. You need to take into consideration, that we can't spend all our time building. I can give you a list of what needs building for the server.

LIST:
  • 2 New kit pvp maps
  • 3 New hidenseek maps
  • 3 New Tnt run maps
  • 3 New spleef arenas
  • 3 New bow spleef arenas
  • 4 New Parkour Minigame arenas
  • New Games Lobby
  • New Spawn
  • 5 New assassination cities + Plus boss battles arenas
  • 3 New SCB maps
  • 3 New Quakecraft Maps
Small games maps can take a week or 2. Spawns can take a month or 2. Assassination maps will take 2 months each city. (This is with our current build team)
Are you kidding me, do you want a new main lobby?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom