Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Nah, not a good idea...

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Hey everyone!
I'm making a new map for block wars called 'Fern.' (or a better name if you guys can come up with one :p ) A link to a video with a recent update on my progress is here:

Some features include:
- Floating Islands
- Night time game
- Giant Tree in the centre
- Redstone functions
- A natural style that I have spent a lot of time developing.

if you want I can tell you about my future plans. I would really love some feedback with encouragements and suggestions. I am really keen to get this onto Blockwars and am looking forward to your feedback! ;)

Last edited:

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I like the little islands and the awesome details. :)
Thanks! I'm planning on making stalactite things on the bottom of the islands, something I've seen but never tried before myself.

Also: can anyone come up with a better name than 'Fern' or is that alright?

Reactions: ciwa

HuracanFTW

Nov 11, 2015
Oh this looks quite well! Although I think you should rethink the paths for a better gameplay, currently it will be quite hard not to fall through the lillte bridges you made.

Anyway, great work so far! Just edit this and work a bit on the details to make it just perfect :)

Reactions: Firewand

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Oh this looks quite well! Although I think you should rethink the paths for a better gameplay, currently it will be quite hard not to fall through the lillte bridges you made.

Anyway, great work so far! Just edit this and work a bit on the details to make it just perfect :)
Thanks! I am thinking of taking out most of the dark oak tree saplings, they tend to look a little out of place. I don't know but I'm not the best at small trees so if someone could give some tips that would be great! Some of the clips I took were before I changed the paths, they have been changed since then... ;)

If anyone has any ideas for how I could make sure archer isn't such an op kit in this map that would be awesome. I really don't want everyone just be picking archer, jumper or runner. I don't know, maybe it's a good thing...

Currently the map benefits the defender I'm thinking of adding a few things that would make attcking easier though. I don't know if Simple redstone is allowed but I would really like to make it a key part of the map!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom