Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I have a suggestion, there should be more kits (bedrock) some or at least more kits in chaos. For example a feather or ender-pearl kit. That gives you a leaping feather or ender pearl every time you get a kill. Or has a chance to give you one every time you hit someone with a sword (needs to be at least a stone sword enchanted with sharpness to prevent farming)

Reactions: Silco and AlexTheNG

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I have a suggestion, there should be more kits (bedrock) some or at least more kits in chaos. For example a feather or ender-pearl kit. That gives you a leaping feather or ender pearl every time you get a kill. Or has a chance to give you one every time you hit someone with a sword (needs to be at least a stone sword enchanted with sharpness to prevent farming)
You should put this in a feedback & suggestion. I do think it's a great idea but I'm not quite sure as skywars chaos is like the most depressing and the only gamemode that wouldn't get as many players as other gamemodes. Still an agree from me though.

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Basically what @AlexTheNG said. This belongs in Feedback and Suggestions, and I think that it does need kits.
I don’t personally like Chaos at all and I would rather see more kits in regular Skywars. Still, kits would be a nice feature

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I don’t personally like Chaos at all and I would rather see more kits in regular Skywars
It would make the game unfair and it wouldn't feel like it belongs to CubeCraft skywars as CubeCraft skywars aims to be as vanilla as possible. Like you don't just mine ores to get end game items and you don't just have random power up kits that has you some sort of magik power ups that basically gives you advantages over other players. Personally I think it should not be in normal skywars. However, in skywars chaos, it does fit because well, as the name suggest, it's chaos. It's supposed to be chaotic, unfair and unbalanced and that what makes skywars chaos the skywars chaos we know and love.

I mean just look at how simple skywars is on CubeCraft. It's not complicated and it's just basic skywars. Adding these kits would ruin the whole entirety of CubeCraft's vanilla skywars.

Reactions: Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
It would make the game unfair and it wouldn't feel like it belongs to CubeCraft skywars as CubeCraft skywars aims to be as vanilla as possible. Like you don't just mine ores to get end game items and you don't just have random power up kits that has you some sort of magik power ups that basically gives you advantages over other players. Personally I think it should not be in normal skywars. However, in skywars chaos, it does fit because well, as the name suggest, it's chaos. It's supposed to be chaotic, unfair and unbalanced and that what makes skywars chaos the skywars chaos we know and love.

I mean just look at how simple skywars is on CubeCraft. It's not complicated and it's just basic skywars. Adding these kits would ruin the whole entirety of CubeCraft's vanilla skywars.
Oh I think we have misunderstood each other here, I didn’t mean the suggested kits here I just meant more kits in general for Regular. So not anything like Chaos or the feather, I meant standard pretty basic normal kits.

Reactions: AlexTheNG

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I think there’s a reason why CubeCraft haven’t added a new skywars kit in years, if this is a good suggestion at all I’ll probably suggest it for chaos, thx for the feedback!

Reactions: Silco

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I think there’s a reason why CubeCraft haven’t added a new skywars kit in years, if this is a good suggestion at all I’ll probably suggest it for chaos, thx for the feedback!
Probably because unlike Java, they use chests gui meaning that they have a lot of room for more kits. The reason why it's efficient on java is because Java uses chests and it's way easier and faster to pick kits through the chest gui. I mean on bedrock, what do you have really? A small gui that can only fit few options before you need to start scrolling down? They probably only added 4 kits because of the limitations they had with the gui and they want to make the kits picking fair for everyone. I mean come on, who's insane enough to actually scroll to the bottom of the list just to choose a kit? That would've been a slow process and not great for most devices.

(This is just a theory and probably not accurate, they probably didn't added more kits cuz they're too busy or don't have time to do or they just don't want new kits)

Reactions: coco147200
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom