Iron Shovel
25 Dirt

Last edited:

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
I don't like the third kit.
Too much blocks and the iron shovel does the same damage as a wooden sword. ( Correct me if im wrong. )
I do like the others.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
No offence, but I don't think the kits are really useful or it's unbalanced. New kits are fine, but your suggestions aren't very good.

The Meaty Eater kit is surpassed by the healer kit, and actual food is easy to get.

The swoards man kit is alright, but I feel like you could just use the eggcracker kit, plus swords can't destroy blocks, and it isn't handy in many situations.

Finally the noob kit, overall it's not bad but it's the only kit with a shovel, and dirt takes roughly 2 seconds to destroy so it could kinda be overpowered, plus the shovel can be used as a weapon, and makes the kit with diorite (Forgot the name sorry) useless basically. All the other kits serve an actual purpose. Rabbit kit has jump boost. Healer kit is a food source and golden apples are obviously good. Egg armour provides armor, etc. You get the point.

P.S. The iron shovel does more damage than the wooden sword, which makes the 2nd kit useless.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I don't like the third kit.
Too much blocks and the iron shovel does the same damage as a wooden sword. ( Correct me if im wrong. )
I do like the others.

Iron shovel does do half a heart more damage than the wooden sword, and basically makes the sword kit useless.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Kit 1
Name: Meaty Eater
------------------------------
5 Steak

Kit 2
Name: Swoards Man
Wooden Swoard

Kit 3
Name: Noob
------------------------
Iron Shovel
64 Dirt
All three are two OP. 5 Steak is far too much food recovery, money bags provides two steak. 1 Steak and 2 Carrots, Maybe.

A wooden sword is too OP as although you have kit delay, if it's the first time a camper gets killed they have a wood sword with spawn protection. You always have a golden pickaxe.

And 64 dirt. First off, you have a weapon that does 4.8 DPS which doesn't seem like much, but hourglass players like me know how to use a shovel very well and considering I can speedbuild, I'd be running on a pretty much unbreakable rush on an immediate rush, not requiring any blocks. Also, without a shovel dirt takes the same time as glowstone to break effectively making the kit worth 133 iron.

D

Deleted member 169486

1. No. That's equal to 25 iron. Farming that in hardcore would be op.

2. This kit would not nice as it's not to overpowered.

3. I disagree with this one. You would have 64 blocks instantly and that can get you to mid on any map and would instantly cover any egg.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
1st one is bad for hardcore, since thatbis 75 iron worth of food i hardcore

2nd one is OP since it automatically gives you a weapon, especially in HardCore

3rd one - There will be no shovels nor dirt in eggwars.
Plus, you would automatically be able to rush islands

Thats my opinion, i think that the kits they have now are good.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Kit 1
Name: Meaty Eater
5 Steak
Just a better version of healer because of the saturation, I'd suggest like 3 baked potatoes for this

Kit 2
Name: Swoards Man
Wooden Swoard
Sword*
Make respawning OP why don't you.
Good players can easily beat geared people with a wooden sword,

Kit 3
Name: Noob
------------------------
Iron Shovel
64 Dirt
So Eggshell on steroids basically.
8 times as many blocks AND a weapon (Ineffective, but still a weapon)

XxEpicnessxX12

Jul 22, 2016
The third kit is to good to use because people would just rush mid to get diamonds and maybe if it is added you can make it like 8,000 points instead of a little price for a good kit

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
The third kit is to good to use because people would just rush mid to get diamonds and maybe if it is added you can make it like 8,000 points instead of a little price for a good kit

The iron shovel is a weapon that is stronger than a wooden sword.

The dirt is 8x more blocks than the eggshell. I think it's too unbalanced.

SparkyBlue

Dec 14, 2016
This website
Kit 1
Name: Meaty Eater 2,500 points
5 Steak

Kit 2
Name: Swoards Man 5,000 points
Wooden Swoard

Kit 3
Name: Noob 1,000 points
------------------------
Iron Shovel
64 Dirt

The first kit is a bit too OP, and with the Jumper / Money Bags kit, it doesn't serve much purpose aside from being pretty OP.
The second kit would be very OP since players already get a form of protection when they spawn so they don't get killed immediately after respawning and they'd do a decent amount of damage after respawning even with the kit delay.
The third kit is way too OP as it gives a weapon and enough blocks to make it to mid, and rush and island depending on the map. The Egg Shell kit (I think that's what it's called, but I cannot recall if that is correct) gives eight diorite, which is enough to block the egg, but the kit you are suggesting here gives 64 blocks that cannot be easily mined. Not to mention if someone stacked up their kit by jumping off an island every two minutes to get 64 blocks. I like the names of the kits though. =)

SparkyBlue

Dec 14, 2016
This website

Even if they were to change the price of the kit, it'd still be too OP as not many people would have it, but those who would could rush to mid or another island instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Blom's profile.
Hi Blom
Matriox wrote on Hoshi's profile.
🧙‍♂️
UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
hoiiii rees 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Amazinq's profile.
when helper
Matriox wrote on Reesle's profile.
You're very creative with your bundle and Skyblock Island ideas! You could be writing the specifications for Cube updates
Top Bottom