Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublebubble127

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Haven't heard of chests? People use them to gather items like grapples and armour from their kit. They just suicide and then the get 2x more and so on. So no argument this is a dead kit.
Ya, but if you would keep reading the idea got changed up a bit. It could be an item to buy.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
So whoever has the kit won't die... Because who needs slow reloading bows when you have fast as heck snowballs?
Heres the problem snowballs dont do damage thats why noone ever uses snow golems for defense in anything and the one rushing can just make a wide path and snowballs are easier to dodge than arrows as snowballs are less accurate

Troublebubble127

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Heres the problem snowballs dont do damage thats why noone ever uses snow golems for defense in anything and the one rushing can just make a wide path and snowballs are easier to dodge than arrows as snowballs are less accurate
Ya I agree, they deal a little knock back so people can make strategies with them.

Troublebubble127

Nov 6, 2015
Canada
Spawnkilling. Just block up a area where they can't escape. GG infinite snowballs till they rage quit
I don't get what you're trying to say. If a player dies the cannot get hit at all. So they could easily kill the player (if they're weak) and why would you spawn kill for snowballs if they would be an item from the shop?

sinaandaman

Jun 6, 2016
Actually your wrong. Snowballs aren't meant for damage, arrows are way easier to dodge because the person has to draw it back. Snowballs quick fire and so you know how people build bridges but after every block they rush back to avoid getting shot off, well guess what? You can't just run back safely because you don't draw back a snowball.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Actually your wrong. Snowballs aren't meant for damage, arrows are way easier to dodge because the person has to draw it back. Snowballs quick fire and so you know how people build bridges but after every block they rush back to avoid getting shot off, well guess what? You can't just run back safely because you don't draw back a snowball.
But if you miss you wasted a snowball, arrows you can pick up, i just dont see a snowball kit happening works for skywars not really eggwars

sinaandaman

Jun 6, 2016
I don't get what you're trying to say. If a player dies the cannot get hit at all. So they could easily kill the player (if they're weak) and why would you spawn kill for snowballs if they would be an item from the shop?
What do you mean? You have to suggest that... Buildbuild25 suggested it not you, so if you want to take it as a idea then put it in the main suggestion. So until you change it your suggestion is to kill people for snowball's. Either way no one really likes this so I guess it won't be added. Some suggestions just don't go man.
But if you miss you wasted a snowball, arrows you can pick up, i just dont see a snowball kit happening works for skywars not really eggwars
That's what IM SAYING. I don't like this.

AcidKirby

Jun 7, 2016
Planet Pop Star
discord.gg
nah bro, heres what will happen:
[chat] sinaandaman died sinaandaman died sinaandaman died sinaandaman died sinaandaman died sinaandaman died sinaandaman died
then: guys look in the chest! SNOWBALLLZZZ 4 DAYZ
this made me laugh so hard xDDD and i have to agree with this, this kit would probably be more like a waste of points kinda and would ruin the game for many others -1 for me

SpanishDream44

Oct 25, 2015
Despite all the negative comments about campers, I really think this is a good Idea and could make eggwars more fun. +1

MegnaLTL

Apr 21, 2016
Snowballs are equivalent to bow spamming, not sure if it's a good idea. Maybe too op :).

EffeDylan

Jun 24, 2016
The Netherlands
I think it would be much less fun. Now at the begin its 100% you can get at least diamond and go back if you have snowballs people will throw at you and jump off to kill you again.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I do not like the idea, even with the snowballs only being available if bought or from kills. My main reason is because they make shields useless as the shields do not block them. Also people can spam them, so this kit would probably cause more campers as no one would want to cross a bridge.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom