Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
i finish games in 2 player maps in ~5-10 minutes in OP. with 3 player maps its entirely dependant on the opposing teams and if theyre offensive or defensive, and i'm not sure about higher player counts.
also please tell me where i can find a 13min underdasea game those usually take around an hour on normal mode because of hardcore campers
Speed bridging is your best friend.

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
I think Ultra mode should have protection X armor, and punch III bows. Really good pickaxes, and obsidian should cost 1 gold, and blocks should be 1 iron = 4 sandstone.

Really good idea, but it might take a while to finish the game. That's why we would have punch III bows.

:)

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
I'm not a big fan of this.

Why?

All armor is protection X
Protection 5 is almost unkillable

Steak is 2 for 1 iron
Okay this one is pretty good

Punch II bow
Punch I is already broken

TNT that is better for launching (costs 5 diamonds) what I mean by this is that it is hard to shoot TNT at an island currently, so make this TNT that launches
This would be useless, with the current armor there is, since you still take 0 damage if you use it, and the main purpose for tnt is to break armor (in my case)

Elytra with fireworks (for whenever we update) This would cost something like 64 diamonds for the elytra and 16 per firework.
This will just break the game

Knockback weapons (costs 64 diamonds)
In Mushroon in teams, you get a knockback mushroom for 2 emeralds (not sure) and that is already broken

Deitnerb

Nov 21, 2016
I'm not a big fan of this.

Why?

Protection 5 is almost unkillable

Okay this one is pretty good

Punch I is already broken

This would be useless, with the current armor there is, since you still take 0 damage if you use it, and the main purpose for tnt is to break armor (in my case)

This will just break the game

In Mushroon in teams, you get a knockback mushroom for 2 emeralds (not sure) and that is already broken
You have good points for all the other ones, but the use for the TNT isn't for direct PVP. I thought of it because of those people who build a giant fortress and camp at it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom