Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this feature in Egg Wars?

• Total voters

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Adding Traps in Eggwars would be a cool addition.
AND NO,THEY WONT EXPLODE!
instead,once an enemy traps on a trap,every team member will get alerted with a sound.This would help giving Egg wars much more tactical additions such as "securing" the 1 block paths to the middle island.Enemies are able to destroy the mines-if they see them. Destroyed Mines won't alert the team.Mines can be destroyed with breaking them or activating them.Only enemies can activate mines.
1 mine would cost 10 Gold
A mine looks like this:
2016-11-13_02.22.58.png

Last edited:

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
That would be hard to program... :/
Not really?
I just find this really not Eggwars-themed or related to it, it would just turn eggwars into trap-spamwars.
Also, team trolling. Just spam them everywhere at mid and your team will hear the ring everytime.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
Keep in mind that traps can be broken without any extra tools and these players need to set them up.You can also disable note block sound in your options so you don't hear the warning sound. And they cost 10 Gold,so I don't think they will spam and waste all their gold just to place random traps.Traps will also disappear once triggered or destroyed,so I don't see a downside
If players are smart enough,then they will jump over it

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
I don't think players would set their traps on a place where its already too late and would rather place them somewhere where traps would be more efficient such as securing paths between islands.If you want to stealth you would need to break them,and Im sure you would be able to do that.You just need to look at the ground and break strings.The most maps have big islands,so you can avoid a string on the ground.And in addition to this theres always at least 1 player watching if someone is building to them.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
#totallynotstolenfromadifferent server. A german server called GommeHD has a gamemode called bedwars. It is not a copy from cubecraft as I believe bedwars was around before eggwars. The concept is the same. You have generators. You have a trader. But instead of an egg you have a bed... And they have exactly this item with the exception that it only alerts the player that placed it and shortly weakens the enemy.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
#dontdestroyeggwars
Why would this be good at all? I mean it's your fault for not watching out in the first place!
There would be too much camping involved. There are way too many flaws for this one.
This would make things to complicated and would ruin the game. You can always have a
player scouting for intruders since it's a TEAM concept. -1

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on katnip's profile.
Cool profile picture!:D
Reesle wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom