Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

orangedevil89

Jan 22, 2017
Hi guys. I have a suggestion for minerware. Have fun reading!

Minerware is based on the game series Warioware. Warioware was a game where players completed microgames (excactly like Minerware)

However, instead of a points system, there was a lives system. If you failed a microgame, you lost one of your four lives, and losing all of them would mean game over. You could regain 1 life by winning a boss microgame.

I feel that Minerware would benefit from having a lives gamemode as well as a points gamemode, like how blockwars has CTF and Core gamemodes. There would be 12 players like normal, but if a player ran out of lives, they would be eliminated from the game permanently. The last player standing would win, and the game would continue until then. If the last 2 players lost their last lives at the same time etc then they would both win.

Also, I have some ideas regarding microgames

Games that need removing:
•Hatch 8 Chickens
This game is purely luck based. It requires you to look at the ground and hold down the right mouse key, involving no skill whatsoever, and passing/failing it comes down to chance

Games that need changing:
•King of the hill
Only 1 player can win! That's not fun! It would be better if all players that reached the top would pass, but would stay on the hill, and still be able to hit people.

•Cross the balance beam
There's no real set place for the arrows to fire, and this microgame comes down to mainly luck. The beam should be altered so there would be red glass patches to indicate where the arrows would cross

•Snow fight
Players spawn in random areas and can be fragged too easily. Players could spawn in teams on opposite sides in the map so this microgame would be less frantic and end in more than 2 seconds

•Survive Shulker Onslaught
Too hard. I've nothing else to say

•Knock Everybody Off
Same as the above

•Parcour and eat cake
Players can push each other off the jumps. That's really infuriating. It would be better if each player would have their own area to do the parcour

New game ideas:
•Enderpearl on the platform
Players stand on a 5 by 5 platform and must throw enderpearls to another 5 by 5 platform 50 blocks away before the time runs out

•Get the correct effect from the beacon
Players are given an emerald and must set a beacon on a maxed out pyramid to give the correct effect (speed, regeneration etc) before the time runs out

•Shoot people off
Players are given a punch 3 infinity bow and must shoot each other off the stage. If they survive until the time runs out, they win

•Kill a zombie
9 zombies wearing leather caps spawn on the stage. Players get a diamond sword. If they kill a zombie, they win, if not they lose

•Dodge the wither
A wither spawns. Players must survive its attacks until the time runs out to win. If they die they lose. The wither does not break blocks.

That's my idea! Please leave feedback!

Reactions: Grimmay and Buuuddy

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
Ilike the idea's. But minerware is Just updated so I don't think that they're already going to do a new update.

Mage_da_magix

Jan 16, 2017
Inside your mind
For hatch chickens, chickens are more likely to hatch if you throw eggs at another chicken
I agree king of the hill should be changed, but it should be based on who has been on the top for the longest time
Shulker onslaught is hard, but it's do-able so shouldn't be removed in my opinon

I like the lives idea, but this could lead to long games

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
However, instead of a points system, there was a lives system. If you failed a microgame, you lost one of your four lives, and losing all of them would mean game over. You could regain 1 life by winning a boss microgame.

I feel that Minerware would benefit from having a lives gamemode as well as a points gamemode, like how blockwars has CTF and Core gamemodes. There would be 12 players like normal, but if a player ran out of lives, they would be eliminated from the game permanently. The last player standing would win, and the game would continue until then. If the last 2 players lost their last lives at the same time etc then they would both win.
I honestly think this would be a very unique and interesting thing to add to this game. I would love for it to be a mode that could be voted on so that players can choose to play this mode rather than the regular mode. My only question is when would the boss games take place? Would it be every few microgames or after a certain amount of people die?

•Hatch 8 Chickens
This game is purely luck based. It requires you to look at the ground and hold down the right mouse key, involving no skill whatsoever, and passing/failing it comes down to chance
Honestly they do not need to remove this game. They could change the amount of chickens you need to hatch, but I actually find this game quite intense and enjoyable.
•King of the hill
Only 1 player can win! That's not fun! It would be better if all players that reached the top would pass, but would stay on the hill, and still be able to hit people.
I do not believe this needs to be changed because it is called King of the Hill for the specific reason that there should only be one winner. Plus I have see more than one winner on this game too.
•Cross the balance beam
There's no real set place for the arrows to fire, and this microgame comes down to mainly luck. The beam should be altered so there would be red glass patches to indicate where the arrows would cross
The way the beam is now creates a more intense time when attempting to cross the beam, which is the point of the game. I think if they had set areas then it would allow for almost everyone, if not everyone, to win this game and that would not be fun since the overall Minerware is based of whomever has the most points.
•Snow fight
Players spawn in random areas and can be fragged too easily. Players could spawn in teams on opposite sides in the map so this microgame would be less frantic and end in more than 2 seconds
Honestly the way it is now is perfectly fine, besides you wind up spawning where you were last standing. Also these micrgames are not supposed to be long since they are minigames that make up the ultimate game.

•Knock Everybody Off
Same as the above
Both of these are not too hard and I find them quite enjoyable.
•Parcour and eat cake
Players can push each other off the jumps. That's really infuriating. It would be better if each player would have their own area to do the parcour
These are battle microgames, being able to push someone off is a part of the game. If they got rid of this, it would make the game too easy and everyone would get points.
•Enderpearl on the platform
Players stand on a 5 by 5 platform and must throw enderpearls to another 5 by 5 platform 50 blocks away before the time runs out

Players are given an emerald and must set a beacon on a maxed out pyramid to give the correct effect (speed, regeneration etc) before the time runs out

•Shoot people off
Players are given a punch 3 infinity bow and must shoot each other off the stage. If they survive until the time runs out, they win
I love all three of these games and think they would be rather entertaining to have added to Minerware.
•Kill a zombie
9 zombies wearing leather caps spawn on the stage. Players get a diamond sword. If they kill a zombie, they win, if not they lose
This one is rather similar to the one where you have to collect ten golden nuggets, you just have to kill less zombies so I personally do not think this one is necessary to add.
•Dodge the wither
A wither spawns. Players must survive its attacks until the time runs out to win. If they die they lose. The wither does not break blocks.
This could work as a boss microgame, but the only problem I could see is that the wither tends to agro on one person till they are dead so I could see a lot of people surviving and winning this game.

Anyways this is not a bad thread and is well thought out, I just have a few thoughts on what you had to say. Great ideas though (:

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
•King of the hill
That is kinda the point of King of the hill
•Cross the balance beam
I think it being random and not knowing where they are is a good part of the game
•Hatch 8 Chickens
I agree this isn't at all gameplay as it is just probability
•Snow fight
nope you stay right where you were right when the microgame started (unless of course you were in the void before the game started but that is uncommon)
honestly 2 very good strategies for this game are either go in F5 mode or just basically bunny hop (not literally hacking) but just sprint and jump around
•Knock Everybody Off
Same as the above
knock other players off
•Parcour and eat cake
that is kind of on purpose it is what actually makes the game harder
Enderpearl on the platform
not really sure about the 50 blocks away thing but sure I'd like this
•Shoot people off
You had a problem with knock players off than why would this be any better you are just doing basically the same thing except now you can hit players from far away
•Kill a zombie
this is basically turn in 10 nuggets as since the update I've noticed that you always get the nuggets from the mobs you kill so this is basically the same thing except you need to kill more zombies and you don't need to turn in any nuggets
Seems Interesting but I am not too sure about how to playing it
•Dodge the wither
I think it is possible as a boss game but I think that it would need to have a ceiling so it couldn't fly to high away and for hard mode it could break blocks
the 1 possible problem is the wither attacking only 1 player since that is generally how the wither works

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
•Hatch 8 Chickens
This game does need to change or become easier
•Cross the balance beam
same does need to change, no skill required in this game

I like all of your new game ideas.
I feel Mineware would be alot more fun if they added more gamemodes
I remeber playing Mineware with the new update and it became a fresh new game. Adding new microgames would make this gamemode a lot more fun

I think there should be an option for ranks to choose the lives system instead of just having the regular system completely replaced
+1 for me

Reactions: orangedevil89
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom