Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with these suggestions?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
1. 1v1 in an arena, or 2v2
This seems sorely needed, just 1v1 with no restrictions, a fair 1v1 based not on luck, but on skill

2. Parkour map where you jump to victory could be against other people in a competition
I have no clue why this is not added yet, but you could do different levels and checkpoints that give you experience and points

3. Sumo, idk this just sounds fun
This is like the knockback in MinerWare but in an arena, 1v1, kinda style

4. Scavenger Hunt (Could be part of MinerWare)
Find coins or little emotes or something, you cannot see where others are, you get your own map to collect stuff on, but when someone collects smth on their own map, it disappears in your map.

5. Hide and Seek (idk its fun)
you hid as a block and seekers try to find you, you could add different boosts to each side to make it dynamic and interesting, which has worked with LuckyBlocks

6. Survival games Mega (teams of 4)
oh my goodness this would be so fun, imagine the beginning, a massive duel to the death with only the lucky and smart surviving to find the other loot, teams of 4 would bring in all sorts of new strategy, a whole new level of game, you could use lures, flanks, etc.

7. Games with different Modes (e.g. Survival Games but in a randomly generated world, its old, and there are only a few chests scattered around)
Just to spice up things a little bit so its a bit more interesting and for people looking for a more vanilla, or natural experience (you could implement that you need to mine using a compass to find chests of loot in an underground temple but then other people are there too)

8. FFA in an arena (you could make it so every time you kill someone, you have a chance of a better weapon or armor (to prevent cheesing the system), etc.)
huge 1v4/9/14 with all-out brawls, no luck, no shenanigans, just a free for all (could implement things like closing borders, random events, which could be included in a "crazy" or "blitz" mode)

9. A Race in essence, but along the way are things like lucky blocks with different boosts, slowness, weapons, swiftness, etc. (you can hit people)
This seems so simple but no server I've seen has it, you all get placed with like 5 or 10 others, and along the sides are lucky blocks of sorts, but they open instantly, to serve the fast-paced nature of a race, which could include things like swords, bows, potions, water, lava, etc. you could also include an immune zone with parkour to keep things dynamic or maybe add like random pistons that block you, or dispensers that shoot you, the possibilities are endless with such a large playing field

10. egg wars blitz, all gens start max level and the islands and mid are much closer together, and the starter kits get a boost (iron pick instead of wooden for example) (also because egg wars is really dull now)
Spice it up, egg wars is dull, and sometimes take extremely long to finish, especially in team mode.

Last edited:

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
uh I mean what do you want me too expand on lmao
The whole concept and how the game would run. For example Hide and Seek, how would it be created? How many Seekers would there be originally? How long would games last? Would it just be a lobby game or an actual gamemode?

I still agree that the suggestions are good, but I think just going deeper into the idea would be interesting.

they are very good ideas especially 1v1 and FFA
Exactly, it seems so simple but it hasn't been added, like it's hard to get a completely even fight in skywars or blockwars, either they have a better strategic position or, they have better armour, so a standardized way of combat in CubeCraft is something that I think would really benefit the server.

Reactions: RatedManMp46
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom