Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What else should I add? Any problems against this Game Mode?

• Yes, there is something you should do... (Comment please)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, there is something I don't agree with... (Comment please)

• No, it looks good/fine.

• No, I think it's ready to be added.

• Total voters

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
First, I’ll say that this “New Game Mode Idea” comes MOSTLY in 3 threads.

1. The Game Mode (This is where you comment what I should add or fix)
  2. The Improved Game Mode (This is my answer to your problems if there’s anyone who disagrees or more I’ll send a private message or I’ll quote his comment and then edit the thread)
  3. The Final Version (This is where I’ll have everything down and finally edited ready to be published if anyone disagrees with the Game Mode Idea all you do is answer the question I’ll write)
Thanks For Reading! <3

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

THREAD #1

If I there's any Call Of Duty players around here you will probably know what this will be about.

So, this "New" game mode idea will be about Zombies. Basically, my idea would be the next.

How-To-Play:
There will be a Solo and a Team mode. In Solo mode I thought it could be like a campaign kind of thingy, the player will have a pistol (or sword, depending what you [Cubecraft/Community] guys/players (xddd) choose) guys choose. the player will have to go around DIFFERENT parts of the map. along the way, he will find villagers that will offer him guns (Swords or gear).
On Team mode players will be able to make their own maps and play with their friends! (They have to accept), or he can play alone on his own map. The way he can play are the same as a solo (Going around the map UNLOCKING new parts and guns (Sword or gear).

Extra Stuff
For Call Of Duty players you'll probably know there are "Drinks" that will give you power ups, and there's "Gum" that will give you power ups, for us instead of that we could use potions, such as velocity, strength, etc, and I'm not really sure but I think there's a piece of "Gum" that will give you a second life, I'm not sure how cold we do that but I think there might be a way *DETAIL: There's a "Drink" or "Gum" that will give you a better resistance against zombies. I do know that the zombies in Black Ops 3 make more damage when you win each wave, what we could do is give zombies armor or swords maybe (Not sure if this is possible) give them potions (Damage or strength for themselves).

Important Question/Detail
I'm not sure if making a game mode about another different game is against the rules (Main Minecraft rules).

COMMENT: As you have noticed I'm not really a Black Ops player xddd (I like it but don't play it too much).

Rules
1. The all time Minecraft (Cubecraft) rules. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/updated-in-game-rules.134453/
2. Doing any glitches ON PURPOSE will be a temporal ban (1 day up to 1 week, not decided yet).

Well, this is it.

Please comment down what should I fix or add. :)

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
I'mma guess your favorite S class hero have changed lmao.
Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
gefeliciteerd schat 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
Dutch_Frietjes wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
Eva bbgirl xx
Matriox wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
gg c
Top Bottom