Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Hey cubecrafters, it’s your friendly neighborhood no life! Today I have a suggestion that would be cool to add To the forums. It is the “in development” tag. Right now the two tags are escalated and implemented. Although this is useful it presents a serious problem for threads that have a huge suggestions. They will be dead by the time it gets implemented therefore people will make new threads with the same idea. But if it has a “in development” tag then new threads won’t be made.

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey cubecrafters, it’s your friendly neighborhood no life! Today I have a suggestion that would be cool to add To the forums. It is the “in development” tag. Right now the two tags are escalated and implemented. Although this is useful it presents a serious problem for threads that have a huge suggestions. They will be dead by the time it gets implemented therefore people will make new threads with the same idea. But if it has a “in development” tag then new threads won’t be made.
Add a pole and it's a great idea :))

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
This is definitely a nice idea. It would firstly reduce the number of people asking for things they're already working on as well as adding transparency to what cube is doing, which is always something desirable.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I’m not sure what I think about this suggestion. As you said it would be useful, since not everyone will suggest things a lot of times again. However I also have some cons about it:
- I’ve seen staff answering on questions about future about that they can’t reveal such information, due to competition with other minecraft servers. If a thread gets this tag, they will reveal future updates.
- I’m not sure, but I do think cubecraft tried to implement suggestions and came to the conclusion it wasn’t possible. If a suggestion receives this tag and later staff comes to the conclusion that it isn’t possible, people will get confused.
Because of these cons I don’t know if this suggestion will be a good feature. I‘d think the escalated tag already is there so people know staff will consider the suggestion to implement.

Nov 17, 2020
Colombia
I like the idea that users know that some staff member took them into account and that it does not happen that they naively put the same thread because they thought they did not read it;)

Reactions: Pyups🎄
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom