• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but with some improvments

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Oxilleries

Oct 30, 2016
Op FFA Pvp
Ffa already has assassination and just normal ffa, and ive been thinking.
I have an idea for a new ffa mode ( idk what to call it ) This idea i got from a server known as "Vanilla Legacy" Its basically any ffa map with a center enchantment table at the middle of the map.
It takes all the normal kits from ffa and when you kill a player you gain 3 exp levels and 3 lapis lazuli
I also suggest remking the map a little bit by adding a hill at the center of the map for the enchant tablw

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Ffa already has assassination and just normal ffa, and ive been thinking.
I have an idea for a new ffa mode ( idk what to call it ) This idea i got from a server known as "Vanilla Legacy" Its basically any ffa map with a center enchantment table at the middle of the map.
It takes all the normal kits from ffa and when you kill a player you gain 3 exp levels and 3 lapis lazuli
I also suggest remking the map a little bit by adding a hill at the center of the map for the enchant tablw
Cubecraft does not copy ideas/games from other servers.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The enchantment table is more like vl's way of having the shop system :P I honestly really hate the enchanting table on VL too and almost never use it even if I have the levels since its not good practice to have way better gear than everyone else :3 It would be way worse on cubecraft since people can buy diamond armor and weapons in normal FFA :(

L

Lepzi

I love that server and it would be a good idea but another server already has this so they wouldn't use this but great idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on privqted's profile.
hbd
Basketman wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
caraMel wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday spud boy 🥔
Top Bottom