Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
some people don't have screen recording software for recording hackers, so what if there was a command
/record <player> that recorded the stuff the sent it in for a review like a report for hackers. That way it would be easier to catch hackers and there would be less abuse.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This is currently not possible as it would require a client side addon as well, also keep in mind obs or replay mod are the 2 best ways of recording and reporting a player -1 from me, sorry

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There is no need for this command, you can just download a recording app for free online. No need to waste the developer's time to do something that you can just download on the internet in 2 mins.

U

Unipotato

I'm not sure how this could be made, and it's also very easy to download a free screen recorder online. A free screen recorder I reccomend is OBS (https://obsproject.com). This works just as well ;)

If you're suggesting a command that could notify staff of possible hackers, this was once a command called /report, but it was heavily abused and also less efficient for Moderators, thus it was removed.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
It would be Nice, But how can you rec without a program? I rec at the moment with My mobile phone it isnt handy.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
This is currently not possible as it would require a client side addon as well, also keep in mind obs or replay mod are the 2 best ways of recording and reporting a player -1 from me, sorry
I'm totally with you there!

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
-1 I never heard of a command /record in any server... sorry I wouldn't like this in the server to have it could be many problems/arguments with this, like reporting people for no reason and the reports would be more packed full of people just fighting and not using hacks at all. The real hackers probably would take like 4 days to be Handle or closed.

Sotis

Feb 14, 2016
Neverland
I don't think this would be possible to implement and having a /record command would be unnecessary because you can find a free screen recorder online quite easily. Lastly, a tip to everyone out there who wants to report hackers: if you're using a macbook or something created by apple they have one called quickplay which will record your screen conviniently and it's already installed to the prouduct e.g a macbook.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
replay mod are the 2 best ways of recording and reporting a player
Also, keep in mind that you aren't allowed to use the Replay Mod to record rule breakers for which video evidence is needed.

And it's also very easy to download a free screen recorder online.
It's also very easy to use your phone or tablet to record them :p

Hmhmmm, don't really know how they could make this but I agree with @Unipotato. What she said, are also my words.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Are you sure it's not possible? I think this is a great idea, and you have to keep in mind the replay mod does pretty much the same thing on the client side as this would have to do on the server side. I'm not saying it would be easy, but I can imagine this to work without causing too much work or need for storage for the server.
It would be a really neat feature, not only for reporting rulebreakers, but also to collectively rewatch a game. A friend of mine started working on something like this a while ago, and he got to the point where players could rewatch the world being modified during a game. Replaying entities would be more work I guess, but I wouldn't say it's definitely impossible.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This would be too much work for the server in my opinion. There are many free programs you can find online that work perfectly fine!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Are you sure it's not possible? I think this is a great idea, and you have to keep in mind the replay mod does pretty much the same thing on the client side as this would have to do on the server side. I'm not saying it would be easy, but I can imagine this to work without causing too much work or need for storage for the server.
It would be a really neat feature, not only for reporting rulebreakers, but also to collectively rewatch a game. A friend of mine started working on something like this a while ago, and he got to the point where players could rewatch the world being modified during a game. Replaying entities would be more work I guess, but I wouldn't say it's definitely impossible.
It is perfectly allowed to use replay mod, i have been using it to report all the hackers a see and they were all succesfull reports.

Also, keep in mind that you aren't allowed to use the Replay Mod to record rule breakers for which video evidence is needed.

It's also very easy to use your phone or tablet to record them :p

Hmhmmm, don't really know how they could make this but I agree with @Unipotato. What she said, are also my words.
You are allowed to use replay mod iCheeetah. There is nothing against using it as evidence, you may ask an admin or moderator if you do not think so.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom