Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Frizzziiieee

Dec 24, 2018
Hey Cubecraft I have a question I have been playing assassnation for a long time but in the time that I play there is no other directory that I like very much!

xImCrimson

Jun 27, 2016
Tennessee, USA
Hey Cubecraft I have a question I have been playing assassnation for a long time but in the time that I play there is no other directory that I like very much!
A new map would be great for Assasinations, but i really think cube should be focussing on the major problem: Hackers. They have infested cubecraft and assasinations specifically, so i would say finding a solution to keep hackers banned is top priority. But after thats handled, a new map would really help bring in more players to the declining assi playerbase.

D

Deleted member 469419

A new map would be great for Assasinations, but i really think cube should be focussing on the major problem: Hackers. They have infested cubecraft and assasinations specifically, so i would say finding a solution to keep hackers banned is top priority. But after thats handled, a new map would really help bring in more players to the declining assi playerbase.

Let me tell you, that cubecraft is already doing enough for hackers, it has put a /report, you have the reports page to report any incident too, to that you have to add the rounds that make the staff members in games etc. Also, think that hackers will always be there, no matter how much we have AntiCheat, hackers will always come in.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

xImCrimson

Jun 27, 2016
Tennessee, USA
Let me tell you, that cubecraft is already doing enough for hackers, it has put a /report, you have the reports page to report any incident too, to that you have to add the rounds that make the staff members in games etc. Also, think that hackers will always be there, no matter how much we have AntiCheat, hackers will always come in.
While the introduction of /report has definitely cut down on hackers, if you play Assi you will notice that it takes far too long for them to get banned. At best its 10 minutes, at worst its hours. And having a hacker killing everyone else on assasinations for hours kinda kills the server, so i think this would definitely help control the hackers more. Once again there is nothing wrong with adding a new map, yet i still feel the hacker issue persists.

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
Maybe a asian style map sounds like fun, it has like a big japanese style castle in the middle with a small village surrounding it. For the shops like those prayer temples with maybe some ricefields and a big lake.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
D

Deleted member 469419

Maybe a asian style map sounds like fun, it has like a big japanese style castle in the middle with a small village surrounding it. For the shops like those prayer temples with maybe some ricefields and a big lake.

Yeah

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
To be honest it’s not needed in my opinion.Its not dynamic game like Skywars or Eggwars which can fully change depending on your map/map position.Assasination is the same thing all the time, and those two flat maps are completely enough.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom