Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jcrrit

Jan 6, 2022
Minecraft
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

I'd like to discuss my idea about (solo) skywars maps.
In my opinion some skywars maps are just not worth playing (like paris, pirates or birdhouse) because of it's (semi-)mid.
For these maps, the middle is so easy to access, it's almost depressing. A lot of people get to mid and then just have a gangfight (3+ people fighting). I think these kind of maps should be removed or replaced with some brand new maps, where the mid is flat and not-so-easy to access. (maps like tnt for example, or desert).

If anyone wants has a thought about this, let me know, I'd like to hear it.

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
I think it’s nice to have a variety of maps. Some people prefer the fast paced maps with easy access to the middle because it means quicker wins. This should also be moved to feedback and suggestions if you’re suggesting this idea.

Reactions: JGCreate

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
What? That's just the game... if you go to mid you get better loot and people have fights, a gangfight a.k.a cleaning is just a part of the game and you should accept it. You said the map TNT, it's one of the worst maps because you have nothing on your island.

Reactions: Velocidad

Jcrrit

Jan 6, 2022
Minecraft
Pronouns
He/Him
What? That's just the game... if you go to mid you get better loot and people have fights, a gangfight a.k.a cleaning is just a part of the game and you should accept it. You said the map TNT, it's one of the worst maps because you have nothing on your island.
The TNT map is better because you're not having a 3+ man fight on mid, since barely anyone goes for it on that map.

• Haha
Reactions: kikiblabla
Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom