Votes: 3 33.3%
  • nah

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
First of all, this map has 2 powerful diamond gens at mid, and 2 maxed out gold gens. Already OP.

Second, u only need 20 blocks to get there so all u need to do is go builder kit, build 10 blocks, die, and build another 10. OP.

Ive seen temas get half full iron and double layered obsidian only like 10min into the gam before pls nerf.

Who agrees?
(ive also put a file of what the map looks like below, pic from this thread:https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-guide-on-cubecraft-java-bedrock.222904/)
1591777391257.png

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
First of all, this map has 2 powerful diamond gens at mid, and 2 maxed out gold gens. Already OP.
Maybe lower a gold generator with 1 level and a diamond generator with 1 level, but I feel like they're fine.

Second, u only need 20 blocks to get there so all u need to do is go builder kit, build 10 blocks, die, and build another 10. OP.
On java, there are semi-mid islands between the starter islands and mid. Perhaps they should add it to Bedrock as well, but, as far as I know, it's much harder to build than on a PC so that could be an issue.

Ive seen temas get half full iron and double layered obsidian only like 10min into the gam before pls nerf.
10 minutes is quite long to be honest, if you compare it with Java.

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom

That's totally balanced! In some maps on Java you can get double obi within the first minute. and most games are over within 5 minutes anyway if you player effectively!

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I'm gonna say no, because I think it's a good map for people who are 'tryharding' this map. Most of the time there are more teams than 1, because they all want the diamonds. It's the only mid island.

Personally I don't like this map but I think it's still good enough to play, I don't like the map because, yeah... I don't like every map, but it's a good map to practice on and it's a good rush map.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020

Who agrees?
(ive also put a file of what the map looks like below, pic from this thread:https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-guide-on-cubecraft-java-bedrock.222904/)
View attachment 167177
The reason why the diamond generators are so OP is because there aren't diamond gens on spawn islands, so i have to say no. Also, doubled layer obby is MUCH easier to get in egg wars, since the egg only takes up one block. The teams that get obby 10 minutes in are likely camping, which is effective on basically all Eggwars maps.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom