Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sabiishii

May 14, 2016
My friends and I were in an EggWars game and we came across a group of hackers, and they obviously beat us with their reach, kill aura, anti-knockback, and bhopping (speed/building wise) and one of them started attacking me in spanish thinking I wouldn't understand (which I did) and honestly I've invested in this server rank wise and if there isn't gonna be a way to report hackers on pvp games, it makes the game unenjoyable and makes people less likely to hop back on.
CVyIGbt5TfGlW3_CLBB5KA.png
iN6jw72ESe6ydbGAEatUzg.png
yLgJbgNFQF_zxuacLPW1yQ.png

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
My friends and I were in an EggWars game and we came across a group of hackers, and they obviously beat us with their reach, kill aura, anti-knockback, and bhopping (speed/building wise) and one of them started attacking me in spanish thinking I wouldn't understand (which I did) and honestly I've invested in this server rank wise and if there isn't gonna be a way to report hackers on pvp games, it makes the game unenjoyable and makes people less likely to hop back on.View attachment 139644 View attachment 139645 View attachment 139646
Report the hackers here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
You need video or screenshot evidence. (Like @Yutoooooshi said)

Reactions: Caaaaarman

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I understand how you feel, with knowing that they had defeated you in such a humiliating way and also talk trash about it. Take heart! Don't worry about this stuff, after all they can't do anything to unless hurt you with words.

There used to be a /report system from what I know, and that it was abused heavily that it was to be pulled back.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Hey there!
We do not accept reports via forums/discord. Please make sure to report the following player(s) at our reporting website (https://reports.cubecraft.net/). Keep in mind that we do not accept edited/cropped screenshots. If you're unsure on how to use our reporting site, make sure to take a look at the "Reporting Tutorials and Guidelines" (https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/reporting-tutorials-and-guidelines.59/).

If you have any questions, feel free to start a conversation with me!

Reactions: Jef15ist and remio
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #42-
The real name of a hashtag is an octothorpe.
Sorry y'all, didn't have the capacity to find a good fact because I was sick.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Helloooo, no way the number one fact daily person are online!:D
299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
Top Bottom