Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kev412

Dec 21, 2016
Hey what's going on cube craft gamers/ staff team. I was wondering if we could get a little help in the egg wars? I've been on the server for about 4 months now and their have been countless of hackers online with Killaura, fly hacks, anti knock back. I was actually just in a game of storm and there was a fly hacker that came and took out my egg. I'm on here roughly about 3-4 hours a day if not even more. Egg wars is basically the only game I play. Haven't tried anything else got hooked on it. I applied for staff so I could hopefully get in and help keep those hackers away so me and my buddies can enjoy playing egg wars without anyone cheating. It gets very annoying when you have someone cheating. If I could get a staff member to reply it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 169486

Hey! An anti cheat is currently being worked on at the moment but for now all you can do is report hackers.

For your application, I would suggest having more forum activity. Good luck though.

Reactions: Kev412

Kev412

Dec 21, 2016
Hey! An anti cheat is currently being worked on at the moment but for now all you can do is report hackers.

For your application, I would suggest having more forum activity. Good luck though.
Thank I appreciate it! I will have more forum activity. And sweet I'll be waiting on it to fully kick in. I know I was just kicked for "flying" when I joined lobby 1 in egg wars but it was because of the lag I had. lol I was wondering why it had caught that but not the real hackers lol

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Hello there! We are very sorry about the amount of hackers you may be seeing on this server, the staff team is working very hard on a new anti cheat and myself and my fellow mods are working as hard as we can to ban these rule breakers! If you want to help the server out you can make player reports here! https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/ This helps us catch those rules breakers on our server! You have said you have applied for staff, so I wish you the best of luck with your application! Thank's for playing on cubecraft, have a great day/night!

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I am extremely sorry that this there is so many campers, so our developers are working on an anti-cheat system to keep the hackers away from this server, but the anti-cheat is not something that can be created in 1 day, so please wait patiently until the anti-cheat is fully published. You can help the server out by reporting the hackers here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/report . thank you for reading this reply.

Good luck on "helper application" but you being active in our community is "must have" for becoming a helper, please read this: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tips-for-helper.176536/

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
Hello there! We are very sorry about the amount of hackers you may be seeing on this server, the staff team is working very hard on a new anti cheat and myself and my fellow mods are working as hard as we can to ban these rule breakers! If you want to help the server out you can make player reports here! https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/ This helps us catch those rules breakers on our server! You have said you have applied for staff, so I wish you the best of luck with your application! Thank's for playing on cubecraft, have a great day/night!

Well said up. (Of course, your a mod.)

About suggestions...
I suggest you get an easy recording software. Any software will do, as long as it isn't compatible with your computer.
Whenever I find hackers on Pvp and Eggwars, I really quickly pull out a phone and record, as I find it faster.
Always make sure that you report them as well! Give as much information as you can, as it can help the staff!

Here is a link to the report area! But like what CARDAN16 said, make sure you read it before you report! I have to admit and be honest, I didn't read it, so a couple of my reports got closed. :(

https://reports.cubecraft.net/login

Staff are always busy, so be patient!
I normally have to wait for a day or two, but don't worry, it will be seen!
Make sure you don't abuse and report random people though, as it goes on your record!
Have a great night.

Happy New Years!
- PAL143

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
OBS is terrible at recording Minecraft (I heard it streams Minecraft well, though). I'm not the only one having problems with it.
I agree, my OBS can't even record my Minecraft, so I personally use Camtasia.

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
I agree, my OBS can't even record my Minecraft, so I personally use Camtasia.
OBS is terrible at recording Minecraft (I heard it streams Minecraft well, though). I'm not the only one having problems with it.

Alright, thanks for the feedback!

I changed it! :)

I don't really have a recording software, I just use a phone.
I saw OBS from omgcraft (Yes, it's quite entertaining) and was wondering if I should try it, but never did.
Thank you for the feedback!

Have a good night!
Happy New Years!
- PAL143

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom